Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is ***** really worth this ****

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
That's a personal problem, bruh.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think it is. I've posted about this subject before. Where would women be if guys didn't need sex? If men today had no reason to give women the resources, breaks, jobs, and others things they don't rightfully earn? Makes me laugh to think about it.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is absolutely our biggest weakness. It is the biggest bargaining chip women have and they know it. Master control of your sex drive and they lose so much power.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Pride, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, Lust, Sloth and Greed"...

Any one of these to excess is bad....

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is. I've posted about this subject before. Where would women be if guys didn't need sex? If men today had no reason to give women the resources, breaks, jobs, and others things they don't rightfully earn? Makes me laugh to think about it.
Exactly and they know this is true too.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need it badly, there are prescriptions you can take that will shoot your libido down.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have thought of this, will this do permanent damage to my body?
You will have to speak with your doctor about that. All I know is that it makes some men less desperate for women.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the majority of men controlled their libidios, how would women adapt? I always found that interesting

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
If you need it badly, there are prescriptions you can take that will shoot your libido down.
........ usually a side effect of modern SSRIs but god damn who would ever want that. Just go jerk off for gods sake.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like asking if being human is worth it. I think it is. So you can either accept things the way they are or wish that women were more like dudes or that you were some libido-less robot.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
i never had so much as a kiss until I was 26. I had a woman that I was crazy about, but when she would not help me pay the bills, it was bye-bye. If you wait, and if you are worthy, good things will come to you. if you let the little head do the "thinking", you'll ruin your life. You dont NEED sex. You want it. Babies can't tell the difference.

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is s.hit testing u and giving u attitude, remind her uv got other girls on ur phone, lay down the law, women bank on being the only female u can get, remind them that this isnt so, i've done this with great success!

logicallefty

Reaction score
If a girl is s.hit testing u and giving u attitude, remind her uv got other girls on ur phone, lay down the law, women bank on being the only female u can get, remind them that this isnt so, i've done this with great success!
^^Exactly!

Also, I can speak first hand about the sex drive thing. I have a fairly low sex drive compared to most men. Once a week is plenty and once every other week is doable. Maybe a fap or two in between. Can I have sex more than this? Sure.... But I'll be honest I enjoy it more after the 1-2 weeks without. If i do it everyday, it becomes dull and boring really fast, with any woman. It has driven almost every woman I have ever had completely mad and they have all said they have never seen a guy who didn't want sex all the time. I know of one for sure who cheated on me over it. Is it a blessing or a curse? If you compare me to the guy who wants it all the time and has full control over his relationships, then compared to him my deal would be a curse.. But now compare me to the guy who wants it all the time and lets his woman completely walk all over him and treat him like a pawn, then I am one blessed SOB.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is our libido the Achilles Heel of Man?
The Achilles Heel of a Man is the part his mother hold when dipping him in the river of immortality.

This is a personal question and it depends on your education. Most men today are miseducated by single mothers and suffer the absence of a father figure to make them true warriors.

Libido is not a problem. Inability to control your libido is a problem. Inability to use your brain is the same problem.

Achilles was a true hero. He could not care less about women. His Achilles Heel was his heel not his libido.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexted a chick to death the other night. She was sending me nudes and she came over. one thing led to another, but she said she was super horny and still had a few days left on her period. She was literally trying to shove my member inside. My response....."get off me woman, you're on your period". "if you're this horny for me now, you can wait and come back on wednesday". Texts have been rolling in non stop to let me know when shes coming over. Shoot them down once and keep frame and they know they cant control you with sex, they will try to please you 24/7.