is picking up quality girls on the dance floor (with no previous chat etc) a nono?

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
unless ofcourse you really can dance.

im finding that the hot ones turn their back on you when you start dancing with them in clubs. Am i doing something wrong or is this just the case?

Basically what im asking is, with hot girls in clubs, do you need to have already chatted to them at the bar or something before you start dancing?

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im lucky in this area in that i'm naturally a really good dancer. Firstly treat ALL girls on the dancefloor the same. Hot girls are in it just as much as the ugly ones. If there's a vibe from a girl your near, go in for the grind.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I have found that if the club is dark you may get her number but you will have to start fro zero later on when you call her since she will not be sure of ur looks and she gave her number to 20 other men that night... Clubs are good for meeting skanks and hos only good for an F

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGameMaster said:
unless ofcourse you really can dance.

im finding that the hot ones turn their back on you when you start dancing with them in clubs. Am i doing something wrong or is this just the case?

Basically what im asking is, with hot girls in clubs, do you need to have already chatted to them at the bar or something before you start dancing?
The hot girls are looking for equally hotter guys. U'll need to be cleverer in your aproach unless ur equally good-looking.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where nonverbal game comes in.

If you're macking on the dance floor, you've lost your ability to speak because of the music (unless you're whispering in her ear, but you can't run the cube or something). On the other hand, you gain the ability to kino a lot better.

Do push-pull, run the dicarlo ladder, tease her body with your hands. When you're grinding front to front, put your leg in between hers and prop your thigh up to stimulate her vag.

Really, you just want to pump her buying temperature until she's ready for a makeout. Make out on dance floor, isolate her to a couch somewhere ("let's get fresh air/sit down and talk/etc.") and then just build comfort while keeping it sexual. You want to keep ASD low, so make her feel like your a cool guy.

One mistake I've made is lowering the kino just because you're not dancing anymore. If she made out with you, let you grab her ass, and/or let your grab her jugs on the dance floor, keep up the kino intensity, don't go back to touching her arm and sh!t. After more making out/fluff, extract. Make it direct, she knows you want to bang and she does too, because you turned her on. "Let's go back to my place/your place/get out of here." Don't ask her to see your fish collection, I think direct is the way to go in that situation.

Reaction score
*LAUGHS EVIL* touche my friend, I love it when that **** kicks in, basically yo, it's yerr responsibility don't be a poon, just yesterday I was chillin at the library and I ended up taking a girl to her car when hung out a bit and then made out haha, that's just like "go go go" I had seen her around in school and that but never really even talked to her or conversated blah blah that's just a small example compared to flabbergasped I love the concept of kino in your post, purely essential. Beautiful stuff.
Jorge

Flabbergasped? said:
This is where nonverbal game comes in.

If you're macking on the dance floor, you've lost your ability to speak because of the music (unless you're whispering in her ear, but you can't run the cube or something). On the other hand, you gain the ability to kino a lot better.

Do push-pull, run the dicarlo ladder, tease her body with your hands. When you're grinding front to front, put your leg in between hers and prop your thigh up to stimulate her vag.

Really, you just want to pump her buying temperature until she's ready for a makeout. Make out on dance floor, isolate her to a couch somewhere ("let's get fresh air/sit down and talk/etc.") and then just build comfort while keeping it sexual. You want to keep ASD low, so make her feel like your a cool guy.

One mistake I've made is lowering the kino just because you're not dancing anymore. If she made out with you, let you grab her ass, and/or let your grab her jugs on the dance floor, keep up the kino intensity, don't go back to touching her arm and sh!t. After more making out/fluff, extract. Make it direct, she knows you want to bang and she does too, because you turned her on. "Let's go back to my place/your place/get out of here." Don't ask her to see your fish collection, I think direct is the way to go in that situation.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say if you can't dance, still dance...

If you don't want to dance, just walk up to her and chat her as if it isn't a dancefloor, she'll stop and start chatting you right on the dancefloor, even if she was dancing crazy a few seconds ago...all it takes is that belief and frame control.

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for that flabbergasped, massive help.

the stage i struggle with is getting the girl to grind with me in the first place

what's the process?! im in good shape and ok looking...alright if theyre all after supermodels then id be ****ed but other than that, there must be something else holding me back so how do you approach girls on the dancefloor?

Reaction score
TheGameMaster said:

the stage i struggle with is getting the girl to grind with me in the first place

what's the process?! im in good shape and ok looking...alright if theyre all after supermodels then id be ****ed but other than that, there must be something else holding me back so how do you approach girls on the dancefloor?
You take responsibility because you're the man and you do it. Mind you, this is coming from a guy who's half horse centaur like. hehe ;)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGameMaster said:

OFFER VALUE

The actual thought of just grinding on chicks is taking value...give them an experience on the dancefloor, as I say self-express on the dancefloor and go crazy. If your having fun girls will gravitate towards you and when your actually dancing with chicks others see that you don't want anything and that your offering value so they want to be apart of it...

When I do my dancefloor stuff which is INSANE...I look for a low traffic area purposely and grab chicks pulling them in my area, do it over and over and you have a MEGA PARTY...The goal is give them an experience...

I've had chicks running saying "they love me" and this is because I'm all about just giving them a wide range of touch and sensations...

The ironic thing is I BARELY GRIND, maybe 10% of it is grinding...the biggest thing is to LEAD don't follow... (This is just a GUIDELINE)

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend says the best time to go to the club is at the end of the month when chicks in general are horny.