Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is oral reciprocation expected?

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hanging out with my FB (ex), whom I've had sex with many times (oral, anal, vaginal, you name it, we did it). Its been a while since we broke up, and its been a really long while since she gave me a BJ. I asked her for some lovin before heading inside, to which she replied "don't ask, its tacky." Fine, point taken. But before I could go in, she told me she was dry and that I should go down on her....

I said I wouldn't do it, and she blabbed on about how I was going "eye for an eye." She said she didn't wanna blow me because she didn't feel the same way about me, and brought up how I'd given some other chick (who was never my gf) oral. She tried to pass it off as if it was equally pleasurable for me, which it isn't. I love eating her out, but on a psychological level. Nothing beats a good ol hummer, though.

In the end, she booked before we could hook up. What do you guys think? I mean, I can understand that some foreplay was gonna be necessary, but demanding oral or else she bails (especially when she won't even entertain my request)? WTF?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats bullsh!t on her part and its good you didnt fold.

By her turning your request down and then asking for oral she was trying to take control of the FB relationship.

Next time get the sex and leave it at that. Start trying to make her feel used.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oral should be done because you want to, not because some chick gives you an ultimatum.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just stick your tongue up her ass, and see if she asks you for oral again.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
eew. not worth it.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
john paul said:
Thats bullsh!t on her part and its good you didnt fold.

By her turning your request down and then asking for oral she was trying to take control of the FB relationship.

Next time get the sex and leave it at that. Start trying to make her feel used.
Thanks for reassuring me. I felt kinda dumb that I gave up getting laid for not eating her out, considering I like both. But I think the power struggle here was the most important part of the night. I guess I'm glad things turned out the way they did :S

Special T said:
Oral should be done because you want to, not because some chick gives you an ultimatum.
I usually don't mind eating her out. I do enjoy it. But the fact that she just got up and left because I wouldn't do it shows her true colors. I was honestly surprised (and outraged) that she reacted that way.

Julius_Seizeher said:
Actually, she kinda digs that (and I like playing with her ass too, so...) :p

sodbuster said:
go in for a s1xty n1ner position-if she won't you don't
Great idea!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your FB so I wouldn't over think it too much. If she's having NSA sex with you, you're bound to but heads about small stuff like this from time to time. FB situations are that where either party can say no to anything from time to time. That's what being a FB is all about, it has to be convenient and wanted by both parties. You don't have to do anything you don't want to and neither does she. Since you aren't a couple there isn't really a need to sit or talk about it because it's just sex.

Just bide your time and you'll get head from here eventually. You could buy some vodka to speed up the process if you want it that bad.