Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is OJ proof that if you are famous or infamous women will still flock to you?

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...gas-nightlife-mingles-women-article-1.3562955

Amazing. Dude murders his wife, her "friend", goes to prison for robbery and women still flock to the infamous OJ.

And yet we hear these same types of women crying "victim" in regards to Bill Cosby, Weinstein and every other male celebrity they willingly choose to get involved with as if they are clueless and not looking for fame, TV time and paydays because "women are innocents that don't know better".

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
And did you ever notice that white girls who want to branch out & date black men will NEVER date a handsome, well-dressed black man who rides the subway to an office everyday. No, if Barbie wants to branch out to another race and experiment with a black man it's because she wants to be defiant to her daddy and date the ultimate bad boy - pookie/rayray/DeAndre/Jonjon the thug.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
And did you ever notice that white girls who want to branch out & date black men will NEVER date a handsome, well-dressed black man who rides the subway to an office everyday. No, if Barbie wants to branch out to another race and experiment with a black man it's because she wants to be defiant to her daddy and date the ultimate bad boy - pookie/rayray/DeAndre/Jonjon the thug.
I guess it depends where you're from. All the black guys I know that are dating white women are well dressed, college educated, and most importantly very tall or muscular. They act like stereotypical white guys.

Billtx49

Reaction score
POWER, I really hope all the women that were a victim of the Hollywood mogul step up and return/forfeit all the Oscars or awards they won in protest.
They probably won’t do that. They won the award all by themselves and deserve it, after they banged Harvey to get a spot in that film…
Very interesting that they didn’t come forward until after the news story broke and the victim game started.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any female that would find herself pursuing OJ either has an agenda, or has serious personality disorders.

In either case, be glad these low quality females are off the market because now YOU can't run into them.