Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my wife crazy? should I bail?

trufun

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's fat bro, dump the cow and hook up with a hot chick. As long as a guy has a job and some money they can bang chicks anytime they want. I'm 5'9 and 242lb and I get mad laid bro with hot chicks

timeisnow said:
Cons
Blows up at me over the littlest things
Overweight
Tries to be controlling
Intrusive Family
Attemps to control relationship

Advice?

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timeisnow said:
I think we may be near the end of the line here... Things haven't really got better.... Her weight is still a big issue... I appreciate what you say LogicalLefty.. and I have had the same views which is why I've kept it together. Unfortunately I am not sexually attracted to her and it's been very challening getting her to lose weight. I've tried various approaches and she just can't seem to stay consistent. I am thinking down the line her weight may even get worse :( When I told her this was the biggest issue for me it made things worse and erupted in a hurtful fight...

She is also unhappy with me. I won't commit to having kids with her until the issues in our relationship are worked out. We also fight about her forcing me to go to family events and wanting to move near them. She is also is mad I don't show her my savings account and finances etc.... We have tried various marriage counsling services and while they seem to give us temporary hope we keep falling back into our same patterns of dissatisfaction with each other.

Last night we had another fight and she actually started packing up things.. We talked this morning and she said we should get divorced. I didn't argue with her and I said I agree if that's how she felt. Although throughout our whole relatinship she's threatned this many times... this time I am really going to call her bluff... I think the one thing that bothers me is that when it comes to marriage or even commitment, the most important thing is love... So if that isn't enough for her maybe that is the true deal breaker on my end as well. I don't know... I am just confused and will probably be messed up for a while :(

Stop dragging this out MAN! You knew 2 months ago that the relationship was falling appart. All the cons you listed and the fact that she has threatned you with divorce before!? You are in your mid 30's move on already bro, you'll do fine. This relationship is not going to get any better if a kid is brought into the situation.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF she's threatened you VERBALLY, she's thought it.... she THINKS she can do better..... It's maybe time to let her find out....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually the first one to say to get out, but I agree with expos in this case. There are a lot of HUGE qualities in the plus column.

I would follow expos' advice to a "t". This will put you in control and her true nature will become abundantly clear, along with your best option.

I can kind of understand her being upset that you couldn't be present with her in the baby store. You're sending a very strong message to her by disengaging. It's clear why you're detaching, but has this been a pattern for you since the early days of the relationship?

Regardless expos gave you some solid advice there. It's balanced and its designed to enable you to make an informed, intentional decision.

timeisnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up divorcing her - I'll make a separate post about how that went.

She has lost a lot of weight and looks better now, go figure lol

Still I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Timeisnow,

Congratulations on your decision. Yes, please post about the divorce. That would be helpful for other guys here.

All the best.

-Augustus-