Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my girlfriend a slut?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by celerystalksme
six guys? dude...if she's telling the truth, i'd consider her a nun...

lol... I agree!

6 dudes at 28 is nothing! If thats the truth... lol

My x is 28 and when I broke up w. her about 6mths ago... her count was 14 guys including me. So............

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a nice formula:

If a WOMAN says she has slept with X guys multiple X with 3.
If a MAN says he has slept with X women divide X with 3.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by backbreaker
"so did you suck his ****?" And she would always say "That's none of your business"

If she burps and semen rolls down her chin,well, she's prolly a slvt.

I find it interesting how few women believe oral sex counts as sex? It's still penetration but they've been brain(and mouth)washed into believing that giving a guy head is already a given and doesn't count against thier chastity.

Don't ask questions you're not ready to get the answers for.

DANTE
What the hell is that anyway,
"something like thirty-six?" Does
that include me?

VERONICA
Um. Thirty-seven.

DANTE
I'M THIRTY-SEVEN?

VERONICA
(walking away)
I'm going to class.

DANTE
Thirty-seven?!
(to CUSTOMER)
My girlfriend sucked thirty-seven
d1cks!

CUSTOMER
In a row?

theGAME50

Don Juan
Reaction score
make it 7 dude, i hit her from the back last night. just kidding.

what do you care about her past? if she loves you then thats all that matters. what do you expect her to do? never have sex with anyone and have no fun?

even if its more than six..who cares

DJN00b

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now don't get me wrong, I am not some religious fanatic or anything like that, but to me at my age (23) even 6 seems like alot.

This almost came up in conversation with the girl I have been dating now. She said her only real 'relationship' was with a guy her freshman year in college, which lasted 2 years. I have a similar story, and lost my virginity in my first real relationship (and a LTR at that) in college, which also ended 2 years ago. Neither of us have had a bf or gf since.

However, I just get the vibe that she has been with more guys than just her serious relationship bf. When we were in bed one night, she was fairly aggresive, and wanted to have sex (as did I, don't get me wrong, I still have desires!). To me, it seemed like it was too soon. I felt like I would get too attatched to her if we did anything without even really knowing eachother well. Like I mentioned my past relationships are lacking... I have only been with my one serious gf, but, am not neccesarily concerned with being inexperienced. Maybe it is my lack of a few true relationships that make it hard for me to understand how someone could hook up with someone who they are not neccesarily in love with? Is my mentality unusual these days? Do I need to find myself someone more like me and establish a meaningful relationship before having sex? Or is it something that will fade with time, as I date and become interested in more and more women?

The_Lifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
At my work there was a girl who had ****ed 4 guys from security in two weeks. Never ask about sexual histories or even get into it. I was asked with my current girlfriend and naturally I asked back, I wish I hadn't. It was lower than what you are talking about but still enough to piss me off every time I think about it. What a double standard eh?

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If its only 6 then she is a nun, seriously.

Think about it, any girl that is HB7 or better and goes to a club is going to be approached constantly at that club. Not to mention everywhere else depending on how hot she really is. So I would think that most girls would hook-up with at least 4 guys a year if they never get into a LTR. So her number is quite low, but I would say a HB7 that is 28 would have at least 20 sexual partners if not 40. She could have been sexual active since she was 16, and that would mean less than 2 guys a year, that is like nun status even if she had 20 partners.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6 is nothing for that age. Also, don't EVER ask unless you are willing to live with the answer. Majority of guys cannot.

El' Waynos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiz Nizzle said:
I would go for an Anal Intruder. At 28 she should be able to handle such an abrassive move.

HA HA.. oh for sure man.. take some oil to that *****es ass and pound away

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6 guys at 28? seriously dude your worrying about nothing.

ive know girls at 15 have like 20 guys and i was there 21st

girls at 16 and have like 50

the town ive grown up at is full of sluts though

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who is dating a friend of mine. Before they started dating she told me she has given head to over 40 guys, and had sex with roughly 23. She has been going out with this current guy for about 5 or 6 months and they have already screwed 130 times.

I remember one of her stories was she banged behind a local dance hall, in the alley of course ontop of a stack of building material with a couple 7th graders watching.

She's 17 by the way.

So yeah, your girlfriend is a good girl.

Reaction score
"So yeah, your girlfriend is a good girl."

There is no such thing as a "good" hor!

as PR_L said...

"If the girl that you are sexing is not your wife then she is horing and you are merely the next pimp in line!!"

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dancin-diva00 said:
I used to lower my number sometimes, but I realized at one point that was stupid. When I got married hubby was # 12. A few of those were pointless though.
how did your hubby feel knowing that 11 other cawks have penetrated your vagina prior to his?

Reaction score
Answer me this:

Would it matter either way? If you like her and she is a good girl.. who cares? AS long as she is a good person and doesn't pull **** on you.. then don't worry bout it.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
No, your girlfriend is not a slvt.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably misheard:

You: How many guys have you slept with ?
Her: Ohhhh...erm...only like...six...ty*COUGH COUGH* oh sorry bad throat

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
AudiTy said:
You probably misheard:

You: How many guys have you slept with ?
Her: Ohhhh...erm...only like...six...ty*COUGH COUGH* oh sorry bad throat
:rock: haha

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Is my girlfriend a slut?
Are we counting what she did with me last night?

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cyber sex doesn't count :nono: