Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my face the problem?

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You look like attractive and very manly. That said, it's not about how you look, at all. It's how you see yourself and consequently, what you exude. You know how they say you'll get a girlfriend when you stop looking? It actually means if you are actively looking, you have this air of neediness and urgency around you, like you're hungry and on a hunt - it's like spraying yourself with camel piss for a job interview at Chanel, you make a selection which girls pass your visual minimums and if there are more, you go for the hottest, always looking for the hottest. What you should be doing is not not look for a girl, but sort of forget about it AND keep your eyes open to opportunity. A natural opportunity, that just happens to present itself at one point. You have got to have this mentality that it doesn't matter what happens, not tonight not tomorrow, you are there to enjoy every moment that passes and you can enjoy it even if you are walking all by yourself, you are enjoying every moment even talking to an unattractive girl, so talk to everybody, don't be selective. When you relax like that, people around you tune to your vibe and because you will be open and receptive they will be too, and you will enjoy the conversation and they will too and asking them to see them again for a drink will be the most natural thing ever.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
hudpes said:
You look like attractive and very manly. That said, it's not about how you look, at all. It's how you see yourself and consequently, what you exude. You know how they say you'll get a girlfriend when you stop looking? It actually means if you are actively looking, you have this air of neediness and urgency around you, like you're hungry and on a hunt - it's like spraying yourself with camel piss for a job interview at Chanel, you make a selection which girls pass your visual minimums and if there are more, you go for the hottest, always looking for the hottest. What you should be doing is not not look for a girl, but sort of forget about it AND keep your eyes open to opportunity. A natural opportunity, that just happens to present itself at one point. You have got to have this mentality that it doesn't matter what happens, not tonight not tomorrow, you are there to enjoy every moment that passes and you can enjoy it even if you are walking all by yourself, you are enjoying every moment even talking to an unattractive girl, so talk to everybody, don't be selective. When you relax like that, people around you tune to your vibe and because you will be open and receptive they will be too, and you will enjoy the conversation and they will too and asking them to see them again for a drink will be the most natural thing ever.
Thanks probably true that I am projecting insecurity. I got a short haircut today and it looks stupid anyway lol.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
djokovic,

or maybe the problem might be that you're still exhibiting signs of hunger/desperation. You might not even consciously notice it, but maybe things like going out to clubs and looking to get laid, looking around like a rapist trying to find his next victim, leaning in to women when they talk to you, or acting even slightly desperate (such as asking a girl to stick around at a party when she tells you her friends are telling her she has to go) are obvious examples. Maybe you're giving off one of these hints, or even less obvious ones?

Not saying you do, I'm just suggesting you look at your own actions a little more consciously to make sure you don't give off signs of bad vibes or hunger/desperation.
I don't know I don't feel like I do those things but I am probably not putting off good vibes due to feeling unattractive which is reinforcing the reactions...so it's a bad cycle.

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey maybe we can make this thread to a genereal face/styling feedback thread or is there already one running?

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? I firmly believe all you have to do is keep your personal hygiene at a high level, your clothes should be neat and tidy, ironed and well matched together. Simple stuff.

Partizan

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, are you in good shape? Hard to tell in the pic with all the layers of clothing you have on. Your face is fine but it kinda looks like you could stand to lose a few pounds.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to hit on only hot chicks.

You will intimidate the hell out of the 6's and 7's, and they'll do crazy sh¡t because you're "out of their league". All of THEIR insecurities will project onto you, and they'll try to bring you down to their low level.

Nope, hit on smoking hot betties ONLY. Not only will it boost your confidence, but you'll have less of the jealousy issues directed your way.

Being a good looking guy myself, I used to think humbly and target women that were average. Being above average looking, this only resulted in counter-intuitive outcomes. Fuglies would attack me on any-and-all levels in attempts to find or create flaws in order to justify to themselves how they could be with such a hot dude. It's craziness, so I can completely understand why a chick would come on here and post a picture of a man that just dumped her. Jealousy makes people do ridiculous things.

That's right, lady, his face is the reason he's not with you right now: he's much too good looking to be seen around town with your hideous lack of self-esteem. That, and his eastern european values will never allow a place for your american barbie-clone tripe in his life.

Here's a pic from the spring is there anything I could maybe do to improve?
Yes, show us the picture of yourself. You know, the other half of that cropped photo?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I'm sure you have had your share of success with the ladies before so I doubt it is your looks

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand any of this (no homo) because you are in the top 5% of good looking guys. (no homo).

Is this some kind of joke?

No homo.