Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my face the problem?

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't seem to get IOI's or girls really checking me out in bars.

I know it's the guy's job but it's hard when you feel completely blanked out.

Here's a pic from the spring is there anything I could maybe do to improve?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djokovic77 said:

You remind me of a bulkier version of Tom Cruise... You look sort of tall as well, just approach them instead I doubt you'd get rejected to be honest.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man of steal chin right there.

Seriously your not bad looking(no homo) maybe your just psyching yourself out of the game. Be more confident man. Have you been getting the cold shoulder when you approach. I lost 40 lbs of fat and I'm getting less attention noe than when I lost the weight I really don't think its your face dude.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are fine man. but i think the problem is in your presence and body language! Most people just focus on the tricks and gimmicks when it comes to picking up girls or attracting girls but the biggest v@agina tingling weapon is how you present yourself.
those are some things from the top of my head:

How you walk (walk like a fvcking gorilla),Just Kiddding you should walk like you own the place and like you know every inch of the club or wherever the hell you are.

How you talk (talking slow in addition to deep voice with pauses is a killer)

your friends can speak volumes about you so if you hang out with losers you are going to be viewed as one even if you think they are the coolest motherfvckers out there.

if you are needy and give attention to every girl then STOP! have some standards and be picky when it comes to giving attention and approaching.

When a girl is attracted to you she will tell you covertly with her eyes/ body language/ hair. so try to learn how you interpret the language of attraction.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude read above post. Sincerely, if we all looked like you this site would be a happier place.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djokovic77 said:

You are a good looking guy. ALL HOMO! Just fuking with you. Seriously though you are a good looking man, and you have strong facial features.

You got the looks so its GOT to be your game. You need to do some reading. Figure out WHY you are not getting the results you want. Write down the next few approaches you make and take note of your body language, what you say, how you say it, how fast/slow you say it, and report back here. We can coach you along.

Its not your looks.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP are you serious? you should have no problems attracting attention based purely on your looks

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I looked like you I'd clean up bro. You're lucky as fvck.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant rely on IOI's, look for Yes to the date and YES to the
number

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you have to come to these forums and ask this (as you clearly are a respectable looking gentleman) is indicative of a couple things, either you

1. Have extremely low self-esteem (which could be working against you - you're not carrying yourself correctly, don't practice good eye contact, etc.) or

2. You're just looking for validation from us (which could be working against you - you're being too needy, outcome dependent, etc.).

Every moment counts, get out of your head and enjoy it. Enjoy your interaction with women - as soon as you stop consciously looking for and seeking IOI's, that's the very moment you'll notice and be bombarded by them.

JNil

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be a joke :crackup:

Homie, you sexy as fvck.

GO GET THOSE HOES!

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
djokovic77 said:

Judging your picture, I am guessing you live in yankee land. I hear girls are stuck up there, so you will have to have some iron bars to approach up there.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies...I am going to attempt to go out this weekend as it is a big party weekend ( labor day) I might even start early thurs. I guess I will assume my face is decent and try to ignore not feeling the girls attraction and just make moves! Will update.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
teeth maybe, cant tell from pic but thats the only possibility, also massive bald spot lol.
nah my teeth are fine, hair is too thick actually makes styling difficult lol

What kind of IOI's do you guys usually get say in a bar?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude unless you're channing Tatum the main ioi you're gonna get is they don't run screaming from the room. Do you need stuff handed to you? Go have fun, talk to women.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Dude unless you're channing Tatum the main ioi you're gonna get is they don't run screaming from the room. Do you need stuff handed to you? Go have fun, talk to women.
No but it would be nice to feel some physical attraction toward me in person

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that you're waiting for IOIs. Don't wait for IOIs.

I used to look for them too. You are closing yourself off from many potentially great girls if you're waiting for them. Some _ARE_ giving you IOIs, you just aren't perceiving them. Some just don't give them at all or they're all flustered by you so you're gonna just have to go in cold. Girls get flustered too.