Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is my diet good?

get that money

Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently I dont lift weights or do cardo.

My diet has been: whey, 15-20 raw eggs, cheese, cashews, olive oil, milk, beans, fruit, carrots, and apple juice (100ml per tablespoon of olive oil).

This has been my diet for 2 weeks. the week before that i ate the same thing except i kept the carbs under 50g.

I eat 6 meals per day, 2 of em with carbs+protein, the rest with fats+protein. I take a multivitamin.

I weigh 185 lbs. most days I get approx 200g each of protein, fat, carbs.

I'm hungry all the time. Also i find it hard to get full from the food I'm eating. its almost like my body just wants carbs or sugar.

My enregy levels are low, i see no difference between now and when my diet was much worse.

please advise.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're hungry and your energy levels are low, eat more food. simple as that. get some meat and vegetables!

sugar cravings come as a result of too few calories in the diet or not enough fat (if you're on a low carb diet).

why are you taking in so many raw eggs if you're not training?

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why aren't you eating meat?
vegetarian?

get that money

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not a vegetarian.

the reason for all the eggs is
1) it tastes better than chicken or beef
2) i dont have to cook every other day
3) i dont think i could get enough fat without a lot of eggs

is it super important to eat meat?

I thought I was eating a lot of fat with ~200g per day but I'll aim for much more and see how that goes.

with the hunger thing, im eating more than i've ever eaten before, even when i was lifting, but i'm never full.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't see the need for all those eggs if you are not training. Raw eggs are a liquid meal taken between solid food meals as a weight gain aid. They're meant to be part of a diet that includes solid proteins.

Liquid meals (even high fat ones) do not satiate you hence your hunger. In fact I find eggs don't satiate me at all, whether raw or cooked. The digestive system works best with solids.

Meat and green vegetables are super important for health (every diet should be based around these), yes, and if you eat a large steak and half a lb of broccoli or green beans with olive oil you won't be hungry for a few hours.

Why are you worrying about getting enough fat? If you do not weight train or even do cardio then your fat/energy requirements will be low overall.

For the average guy or girl who doesn't train then daily fish oil (3-6g), olive oil on their veggies, nuts and/or cheese as snacks along with meat or eggs at each meal will cover their fat needs just fine.

get that money

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I'll replace eggs with meat then.

The reason I'm eating so much fat is from what i have been reading I should avoid eatng a lot of carbs. Can you clarify this?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in certain contexes, yes, you should avoid getting a lot of carbs. but if you're young and active you'll be able to eat more than if you were older and sedentary. it depends on your age, weight, leanness..

if you don't train or exercise right now, get your carbohydrates from fruit and vegetables and you won't have to worry about getting 'too many'.

get that money

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice so far. I did eat meat for my last few meals of the day, and I did notice a difference in fullness.

I plan on working out again soon, but first I want to lose a bit of bodyfat. Is this the best way or should I just start liftng right away?

I weigh 185, 19 years old, ectomorph with a lot of bodyfat. almost look pregnant.

in a recent thread you said you made a nutirtion plan for somebody and he had very good results...

Could you post a sample diet?

I have no problems following a specific diet, my problem is I dont know exactly what to follow. I know you are an expert on this stuff.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
training with weights is the best way to lose fat - you will likely gain a bit of muscle as you lose fat if you do things correctly. okay it won't be a huge amount of mass (it'll be significant if you've never trained with weights before) but even a couple of lbs is better than none, or worse still, actually losing muscle as you lose fat - which you will do if you don't do some weight training as you diet. you just end up looking skinny instead of 'toned' (for lack of a better word) after your diet.

a 19 year old ectomorph would not have a lot of bodyfat; I'd stop categorising yourself as a certain bodytype and just go with figuring out your personal nutritional needs. very few people are truly ectomorphs, endomorphs or mesomorphs, most have varied metabolic and physiological 'qualities' which include characteristics of all three 'types'. I avoid classifications such as ectomorph, cut/bulk, clean/dirty bulk (and for that matter AFC or KFC or whatever it is in the other forums :D) as they don't encourage out-of-the-box thinking and try to cookie cutter stuff into predefined scenarios or situations, when reality is a lot 'looser' than that.

I wouldn't call myself an expert but yes, I've done nutritional and training plans for people which have generally been followed to good results, PM me if you're interested and we'll sort something out (it's impossible to give 'personalised' information on a public forum - not to mention the issues which arise when somebody sees information for someone else and thinks it's general advice - such as you drinking raw eggs which are a weight gain aid when you're not training yet :)).