Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is male plastic surgery acceptable?

Do you think it is acceptable for a man to get plastic surgery?

• No, never.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Yes, but only if it is as a result of an accident.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, but only if what he wants to change is less than average.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Yes.

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by raven_82
I was wondering what the general consensus is.
Absolutely. If some guy has man-boobies I think it's a great idea to get a breast reduction.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious about the options you had in your poll. Specifically this, "Yes, but only if what he wants to change is less than average". You do realize that there is no shortage of things that plastic surgery can accomplish, right? That it's not just to increase the size of your penis - which is what I'm assuming from that question is the basis for your posting this poll in the first place... further deduction would make one wonder as to the size of your own member, as I wouldn't think that many men with normal to large penises would feel an urge to create a question set such as this... that being said, I see nothing wrong with plastic surgery, it's just a change to the most ideal (in your mind) shape or form - or length. I've even thought of lipoplasty before, which is also known as liposuction. It'd be nice to permanently get rid of the small love handles I have - but at about $2000 per site, I think a cheaper and better alternative would be proper diet and exercise...

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not what I was talking about.

diablo,
I didn't have a penis enlargement surgery in mind when I created the poll. I wasn't even thinking along the lines of liposuction or gastric by-pass. I was think more along the lines of rhinoplasty, cleft lip surgery, ear pinning, mole removal, scar revision and even chin and lip injections. For example, If some guy has a very large nose, is it ok for him to have a rhinoplasty. He can't just go on a diet. Or a guy's "dumbo" ears aren't really helping him pickup attractive women, though he could overcome it. His ear's are one strike in the unattractive column.

I think that it is ok, from the Don Juan mindset, to get facial and body plastic surgery if it helps you look better. Though, I do think there are people that probably have had too much plastic surgery and it has made them unattractive. Case in point: Michael Jackson and Lil' Kim. But if being a Don Juan is about always improving yourself and your life, then I think plastic surgery is acceptable.

P.S. I have been told I have an attractive penis.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear some confidence. Sometimes plastic surgery can be brought to an extreme, like your reference to Michael Jackson... regardless of how high it allows him to sing, what was he thinking???

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have an insecurity and you can afford to fix via plastic surgery, then by all means feel free to. Just don't get carried away with that sh!t.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said yes.

It's your money.
It's your body.
It's your life.
It's nobody's buissiness.