Is listenning to music with headphones good thing?

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started listenning to music via mp3 player 6 months ago, I listen to music anytime I'm outside, and this are the headphones I use...

http://playlistmag.com/products/complete/229-detail.php

So does it give good image or bad image in terms of attraction.
I see myself getting excited onmany occasions, as I listen to very highbit club music as well as desi remix music, so does it give good or bad impression?

Before getting mp3 player I always hated long bus or metro rides as I always used to get nervous by long stares people give, but with music I find that I become less stressed and nervous as I can easilly revert my attention to music and avoid contact when I feel uncomfoprtable, is this a good thing? or should I change it?

How do you guys keep yourself occupied on bus or metro rides? I just find it very uncomfortable sitting and doing nothing...

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
music is awsome when ur board on the bus or what ever. I find books are also a good way to do it. you can combine the two listen to classical music while you read a good book, non-fiction is better than fiction. because you can open chicks by stating some thing intersting you just read. an awsome book to read is HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE, and you could ask, hey check this out. "intresting passage" what do you think about it...

General

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadien said:
I just started listenning to music via mp3 player 6 months ago, I listen to music anytime I'm outside, and this are the headphones I use...

http://playlistmag.com/products/complete/229-detail.php

I see myself getting excited onmany occasions, as I listen to very highbit club music as well as desi remix music, so does it give good or bad impression?

Before getting mp3 player I always hated long bus or metro rides as I always used to get nervous by long stares people give, but with music I find that I become less stressed and nervous as I can easilly revert my attention to music and avoid contact when I feel uncomfoprtable, is this a good thing? or should I change it?

How do you guys keep yourself occupied on bus or metro rides? I just find it very uncomfortable sitting and doing nothing...

Music is good but not too much.I used to have headphones on my ears basically every where I went and it was big headphones.These days I am very self conscious about my headphones I don't like to have them on all the time because I feel I will attract less females with them.I have never really gotten female attention really with headphones on.I was trying to get cool looking ear buds or clip ons but the quality with those are not good.It's either you try to look cool with the ear buds or clip ons and you will probably get attention or you go for nothing or use the big headphones selectively it's up to you.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd advise against it.

When I walk around town and see a girl wearing her headphones I'm automatically turned off. She appears (to ME) to be someone who's closed to the world, someone who doesn't want to meet anyone.

General

Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
I'd advise against it.

When I walk around town and see a girl wearing her headphones I'm automatically turned off. She appears (to ME) to be someone who's closed to the world, someone who doesn't want to meet anyone.

Yeah but if you're into music you can't stop listening to your music you just have to be selective about it.If you're a DJ or you have a great interest in music or music is your only form of relaxation or whatever you're gonna tell somebody to stop listening to music whatsoever I don't think you would.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Canadien,

How do the headphones sound? I could use some new ones for my PC. They need to sound good,I get picky about headphones.

raspliffarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant leave the house without my music...

headphones are part of my attire... i go to formal events rocking the headphones cuz i'd rather not go without music

yeah so what if i block out the entire world... im usually too busy swaggin from place to place to care... people know if i take off my headphones its because im making the gesture to pay attention to them

if i see a girl with headphones on i wouldnt hesitate to approach her if i made eye contact with her or simply couldnt resist... i dig chicks into music (even tho most of them dont have any taste)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadien said:
God are you stupid?

Everyone knows carrying a boom box on your shoulder is what all the cool guys do.

Geez!

Canadien

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you

mrRuckus said:
God are you stupid?

Everyone knows carrying a boom box on your shoulder is what all the cool guys do.

Geez!

being negative or positive? Your statement look qiuet a bit abstart, can you elaborate more on what you just said.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? listen to music if you are bored or whenever you want to! Why do you have to go and make it about bad or good image in terms of attraction?

That's just being insecure. Do you think James Bond would give a **** about how women would view him if he put on headphones?!?

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
I'd advise against it.

I agree, it's like this invisible shield that works like insect repellants.
It's the same with them being on the phone (But I've found out that it works excellent to avoid bombs on the streets trying to strike up a conversation about their mom or sister being in the hospital and they need money for cab to go see them lol)

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
\O/ said:
Wtf? listen to music if you are bored or whenever you want to! Why do you have to go and make it about bad or good image in terms of attraction?

That's just being insecure. Do you think James Bond would give a **** about how women would view him if he put on headphones?!?
I would beat the **** out of James Bond, so much for him, HAHAHA!!!

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
I would beat the **** out of James Bond, so much for him, HAHAHA!!!

wow...just...wow :rolleyes:

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, it doesn't matter if a woman looks at you walking by (in your headphones wearing slick sunglasses) and thinks "wow what a cool sexy man." If you are just WALKING BY it doesn't matter what she thinks, because you are being a pvssy and not talking to her.

If you are going to talk to her, or she is going to initiate (very unlikely) then the headphones are an impediment, they wrap you up in your own head and cut you off from the world. If you are serious about meeting women, you can't do it with headphones on.