Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is life long or short? Answer this ****ing question.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
A person complains about their life and the way it's going, and the typical response is "you're young, you have a long life ahead".

When a person is older, they complain life is too short and was surprised by how fast the years flew by.

I don't know what the **** to think. This is why I want to get my life in order now before I realize I'm 40 and haven't done ****.

So, what is it? Life is short or long?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Insert profound and witty statement that does not actually answer question*

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
A person complains about their life and the way it's going, and the typical response is "you're young, you have a long life ahead".

When a person is older, they complain life is too short and was surprised by how fast the years flew by.

I don't know what the **** to think. This is why I want to get my life in order now before I realize I'm 40 and haven't done ****.

So, what is it? Life is short or long?
Life is long and tedious if you sit in front of your computer screen every night.

Life is short if you have adventure and excitement in your life.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
Life is long and tedious if you sit in front of your computer screen every night.

Life is short if you have adventure and excitement in your life.

Actually the opposite is true.

The more anxiety you have in your daily life and the less you enjoy your daily life its when you realise how short life is and how much you are missing out on.

Its not about the length of life really its more to do about the quality of life.

If someone were to give you 2 options:

A) You get to live until you are 100 years old but the only catch is that you got to live the rest of your life in a maximum security prison.

B) you get to live on an Island paradise and get to fvck hot women every day and pretty much all your needs and wants are fulifilled.... however the only catch is that you die after just one year.

Which one would you choose?!

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:

The more anxiety you have in your daily life and the less you enjoy your daily life its when you realise how short life is and how much you are missing out on.

Its not about the length of life really its more to do about the quality of life.

If someone were to give you 2 options:

A) You get to live until you are 100 years old but the only catch is that you got to live the rest of your life in a maximum security prison.

B) you get to live on an Island paradise and get to fvck hot women every day and pretty much all your needs and wants are fulifilled.... however the only catch is that you die after just one year.

Which one would you choose?!
Well I don't know about you but whenever I'm stuck in the house for prolonged amounts of time, friends are busy and I'm home from uni, then yes life's boring and goes incredibly slow.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
Well I don't know about you but whenever I'm stuck in the house for prolonged amounts of time, friends are busy and I'm home from uni, then yes life's boring and goes incredibly slow.
Would you really be worrying about the concept of time if you are having the time of your life and doing whatever you wanted to do?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:

Adventure and excitment doesnt exactly equate to anxiety for everyone. Some people have a need for a higher level of stimuli while others require less. Anxiety and stress will have a negative effect on you and your body though.

But to the OP...stop asking philosophical questions and start doing something. Each post you make you become like Elstud and that cholo capecrusader. Start living in a world of theory and start executing something.

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this a pretty f ucking obvious question to answer? Life is short! You need to cram as many things into it as possible before you die.

If you take the attitude "life is long" you will put things off further and further until you forget about them and never do them at all, thus being a f ucking loser.

and the same goes for getting chicks. Get the f uck out there drink loads and pull like f uck.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy,
a chance to draw back.
Always ineffectiveness. Concerning
all acts of initiative and creation,
there is one elementary truth -
the ignorance of which kills countless
ideas and splendid plans.
This is, that the moment one definitely
commits oneself, then providence
moves too. All sorts of things occur to help
one, that would never otherwise had occurred.
A whole stream of events issues from the
decision, raising in one's favour all manner
of unforeseen incidents and material assistance,
which no man could have dreamed would
have come his way. Whatever you can do
or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and
magic in it. Begin it now.

W.H. Murray
(from The Scottish Himalayan Expedition).

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well i'd say being young or youthful is definitely short. Reminds me of that Mellencamp song, don't remember the title, but one of the main lyrics is, "Oh yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone..".