Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Lena Dunham now a sex symbols because so many women are fat like her?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend watchers her show (Girls on HBO) so I've seen it. She's a heavy set pear shaped girl who takes her clothes off at the drop of a hat. My main reaction was being puzzled as to why she's naked so much. I don't know of anyone who thinks she is a sex symbol though.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
she looks so.....very slightly less than average! sex symbol my backside.

maybe she is so popular with the girls because she can be so less than average and yet...people are referring to her as a sex symbol...which is nonesense, its a case of overinflated value, push another womans value up and mine will go up as well, type of mentality.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
Ayn Rand commented upon this stuff 60 years ago. Since there's no reason to even NOTICE average people, WHY would anyone want to read about them, watch them on TV, movies, etc?

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not a sex symbol, that much should be obvious. Why is this even a question? Men define what is attractive to men, not women. And since beauty is universal, everyone knows she's a fug.

She just has a lot of fug sympathizers, along with more attractive girls watching the show because it makes them feel even better by comparison.

Lena Dunham will fade, just give it some time. Try as she (and her fat sisters) might, there's no escaping biology.

I downloaded the first season and spent half a day watching it on a Sunday for my research purposes (and am in the process of writing a post on it), and I wonder if anyone else noticed something funny but true: that fugs slut themselves out WAY more than attractive girls because that's the only way they'll get attention. In the series, Lena gets naked way more than any other chick (and it really does make you vomit a little), while arguably the most attractive (yet portrayed as ditzy/awkward) girl in the show is a VIRGIN (yea right haha). There's 1 episode where she strips down to her undies and holy smokes she's bangin. No further explanation required.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
This fat pig is delusional if she believe's she is a "sex symbol". Sure.. maybe for lezbos. :crackup:

Good luck to any woman dumb enough to start eating herself to bloatation to become a "sex symbol". She'll learn FAST that she is not living in reality. Just like a poor man can't tell women to be attracted to poverty.. a fat pig can't tell men to be attracted to fat pigs.

Lena Dunham is just a fat attention wh0re. She does what all women with no talent do = get naked in front of the camera. :yawn:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another heroine for the fatties of America. No, it's ok have some more ice cream, you deserve it, girl. I love how we go from fitness craze to being ok with fatties in the media. I'm not swingin to that branch, bıtches, I like my women fit and sexy.

Oh yeah, long hair, too! lol:up:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest. If that woman is straight, I'd be surprised. She seems like a lesbian. I've never heard of her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Dunham
In 2012, Dunham began dating Jack Antonoff, lead guitarist of the band fun.[20] Dunham has stated that she will not get married until same sex marriage is legalized.[21] Dunham is a feminist.[22]
Apparently not a lesbian. But close enough.