Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it wrong to join a group to meet females

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
One of my black friends is in this green group and I am interested because I want to meet open minded women lol. The Go green stuff is part of my ideology, but I am not obsessed with it.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck would it be wrong? Putting yourself in situations to meet women with similar interests is Game 101. Have you read the DJ Bible?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DomDom is right, this is game 101. You just have to watch out for the fanatics who live and breathe whatever it is the group is about. Next thing you know, you'll be quitting your job and chaining yourself to a tree in some forest you've never heard of.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why it would be wrong because you gotta go out in order to meet women

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
DomDom is right, this is game 101. You just have to watch out for the fanatics who live and breathe whatever it is the group is about. Next thing you know, you'll be quitting your job and chaining yourself to a tree in some forest you've never heard of.
LOL Yeah, don't wind up in a cult or the Manson family but finding women into the same things you are is key especially if you are after a relationship.