is it worth,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i know a girl
she moved to Dubai
I like her a lot
im almost positive say.....95% that when she comes back we will have something ,but nothing is a possibility, with each other
she really is amazing...and ****ng hot :D

Reaction score
its already occurred to me and i think im on the verge....still in my safe zone i think.
I just know that if I get with another girl this one isn't going to wanna know when i make a move. Is it worth it?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not going to be be faithful when shes gone, why should she be?
I wouldn't sit around. go about life and tell ehr you cant wait for her to come back n see where things go from there.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend was telling me this story today, he liked this girl at school 1 year older than him so 1 time hes at the beach and that girl hes never talked but liked his whole high school life is there and his sister happens to know a friend of this girl, so they get to hangout and on like the 3rd day theyre hanging out the girl that my friend likes (shes extremely hot btw) tells my friends sister "you guys should kiss (refering to my friends sister and another guy that was there)" and my friends sister is like "why dont you kiss nick?" (nick is my friend) so she goes and kisses him, then later that night my friend and the girl are alone and she asks him "did you want to hookup the whole time?" and hes liek "well, yeah" and she says "you shoulda told me before! my boyfriend gets here tomorrow" they madeout hardcore that whole night.

Moral: GIRLS ARE SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS.

Reaction score
aha yeah to be honest ive already hooked up with one girl at my dads.
But im working unsciable hours so it aint great when im working in the morning though im giving eye contact smiling all that stuff but its not good when uve been up 10 hours drinking nothing but coffee jumping in and out of a van sweating like a peado in a playground

Status
Not open for further replies.