Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it the end if u fail a test?

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl that i was very attracted to, and im equally to her, tested me before a date. I of course didn't realize and i proably blew it by acting weird and angry.

Is there any way that i can stand up again in the relationship although i failed the test? And please don't tell me to next her coz there's a million girls out there, she is just different, i can next any other girl but she is someone im willing to put the extra effort into. So please help me out fellas.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In the Seas
Is there any way that i can stand up again in the relationship although i failed the test? And please don't tell me to next her coz there's a million girls out there, she is just different,
And don't tell me she is somehow "different" than all the other millions and millions of girls. Oh wait, you did...that's not fair.

You broke the rules of engagement so I will too.

Well there are a million other girls out there. Next.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it over because you have failed one of her tests? I dont think so. I think u have to fail a few more tests before she gives up on you.

If she is so amazing, then she won't next you for failing ONE test. If you feel that her interest level has dropped already, maybe she's not that much into you as you thought.

ChenCristos

Don Juan
Reaction score
just be business as usual with her- screw her gay ass tests and just use dj principles

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The main REASON why you may CONTINUE to FAIL her test is because you think she is DIFFERENT.

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
HuuBinh hit it right on the head for ya buddy, the only reason you are all worked up over this broad is because you think she's different. Yeah, all people are different... but females at the lowest level are all the same. They will test you - after a while you learn how to handle it and not lose your cool. Ease off the broad and stop stressing it. And there are a million other girls out there - push come to shove you could find another "different" one.

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
HuuBinh hit it right on the head for ya buddy, the only reason you are all worked up over this broad is because you think she's different. Yeah, all people are different... but females at the lowest level are all the same. They will test you - after a while you learn how to handle it and not lose your cool. Ease off the broad and stop stressing it. And there are a million other girls out there - push come to shove you could find another "different" one.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily

But you oughta leave her alone for a bit, and play with other gals. If you see fit to get back in touch later, go for it.

I had a situation a few months ago where a gal flaked, and I lost my cool a bit. But about 3 months later, after having written her off in my mind, I got back together with her, and she's now among my best prospects. Note the plural. Write her off, seek others, and perhaps revisit when it no longer matters so much.

Better to go off a bit than to wuss out, and let her make you her b1tch. Just keep cool from this point on, as best you can.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just try not to fail some of her test, a basic principle that i would say to use to sum up alot of test that women do is DONT LET THEM WALK ALL OVER YOU and take fat dump on your chest. alot of women test us by seeing how far they can get their way.

i know those "different" chicks they end just like the rest of them,i toss them a quarter and say"get back on that runway hoe"

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thx so much guys.

now we both agree that although the attraction has stopped, and so she said, we should be good friends, and i think we r still in pretty good terms as somewhat close friends.

the problem is that i am confused whether she still like me or not. Just when i thought the attraction is completely dead, she showed signs which make me think she still likes me. Let me give u some exapmles:

Last hangout we went to with a friend of hers, she was wearing this blue cap. Before when we were both attracted to eachother, i told her she looks really good in blue cap.

Then during the hangout i told her she looks "hidious" wearing the cap with her hair tied, u would look so much better wearing the cap with ur hair untied and loose. Then some time later she did that silently while i wasn't looking.

She's showing signs of nervousness and shyness when she's around me now, before the attraction decresed she usually acts happy and excited. She just got this hair cut one day and when i saw her in the school corridor the next day she quickly turns away and goes into the girl's washroom, pretending she didn't see me and obviously not wanting me to see her new hair cut.

But she also showed signs of non-attraction, such as she's talking a lot less to me on msn and phone now, and she's just different than before when she was attracted to me.

i have no idea what she's thinking

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are undecided creatures. Maybe she doesn't even know herself what she feels. She is probably in one of those transitional phases where she is trying to decide whether she likes you or not.

You can now try to conquer her, or ignore her hoping that she will pursue you. Maybe the other DJ's know which one of these 2 alternatives is better for you now, as i am not sure myself about which one is better for you.

It also depends on what you want with her. You want to be with her, or you just wanna be her friend?

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
For what it's worth I have feeling she is still undecided about you. Her IL in your droped from what it was but not to the poitn where she doesn't want to talk/see you at all. Seems like on certain days/moods she likes you and thus feels shy of you and then her mood changes and she dislikes you. So based on that I'd say that her interest level in you is not that high up. But if you pick the time carefully of when she seems to be into you and DJ her and play the right way you can nudge her more and more back into your camp again :cheer: Just watch out don't start hitting up on her when she is in her biatch mood or else you'll just antagonize her and push her even more away.

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should i continue to hang out with her once a week? One of her friends always come as well, we usually just watch a movie or hang around.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that if you hang out with the 2 girls simultaneously, you will become their buddy...which means that you will enter the dangerous "friends zone". Avoid that.

Instead, focus on meeting your girl alone, and max once a week, like you said. I think that if you pull moves on her too early, she will be turned off and you will lose her. Just act casual and slightly charming when you two are together, until she makes the first move or gives you a hint that she's ready to give u a shot again.

That's what i would do, but you have to be able to read her signals and change your strategy on the fly if you notice some interesting things she does when she talks to you or when she is spending time with you. Good luck!

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thx a lot dude, u gave me some really great tips, i really appreciate them :)

ok one thing intersting just came up.

Tmmr was suppose to be her b day gathering with her friends, but since all the friends she knew for three years will be there and i just knew her for half a year, and not knowing her friends much, she wanted me not to go to the gathering. She apologized but wanted me to go to her house to hang out (her family members will be in the houe though, and her best friend will also come to hang out, so it's not just me and her =-= ) after the gathering is over instead.

we were talking a bit on msn just then, and she showed me this new green top her parents got her for her b day on cam, and asked my opinion. I told her it looks cool and original, which was the truth, then she said she also has a blue one (blue is my fave color) and she would wear it tmmr at her house if i come tmmr. But then she added the blue top is comfy and she likes it

Is that a sign of interest? I am a skeptical person and i generally try not to get my hopes too high up in fear of the bitter disappointment. Does she really want to impress me with her blue top or she just geuninely likes to wear it because it is comfortbale?

If it is a sign of interest, is it enough for me to stop the causal stance and start to game things up a little? What kind of a sign show interests high enough for me to heat things up?

Many thx fellas

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. Are her friends hot? She's not interested in you, but she apparently still thinks your a great guy. She ought to make a great pivot for these friends of hers. Besides, if you want her to notice you, she's got to see your sexual side - and let's not forget the all powerful female jealousy.

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya, im hooking on a few of her friends, she seem to catch the bait and showed some signs of jealousy, but the reaction isn't strong enough

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, this may sound noobish or stupid but im a rafc, what do u mean by the sexual side and how do i show it?