is it supposed to smell

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When u eat out a girl, is it always gonan smell? Ive only done it to one girl and it was brutal almost every time. It was like worse than rotten fish. And tasted salty as hell. It was unbearable at times. There was only a short window when she didnt smell much and that was like a few days after her period and only if she had just showered. But the rest of the month it was like even after a shower it as horrible. There was even a couple times where it smelled like cheese almost, like a burnt grilled cheese sandwich or somethin. I stopped eating her out cuz of it, but i could smell it even when havin sex, it kinda took me out of the mood it smelled so bad, was that normal to smell it in the missionary position. I didnt even think it was possible until i met her. I wouldnt not do doggy style cuz i would be right above the smell. Just horrid i tell u.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If it smells fishy, throw it back. All STDs have odor as one of their symptoms. A clean p*ssy smells like a clean armpit.

PUA in Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone down on 2 women. And no, it doesn't smell too nice down there. The first time I did it, I thought it was her ass I was smelling. I was holding my breath almost the whole time. Yuck!

I don't know how true it is, but it's a common stereotype that black guys don't give women oral. If there's any truth to that, I applaud them LOL

Edit: I've asked I think it was in the Ask Female Anything room on AOL, and whoever I asked said yes, pvssy does smell like ass. Bleagh!!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My missus has never smelled! Except that sexy, musky, womanly scent.. ;)

But eww. not fishy. tell her to take a shower.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that true about the smell test and STDs. I've been with girls that smelled of nothing really (i.e. a clean armpit) and that smelled horrible.

The thing I've noticed is that older women seem to smell worse.

idontknow1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl smells different.. I've had girls that smell kinda bad.. all the way to girls that actually smelled pretty good (well not good but tolerable).

Tell that girl to take a shower more often

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a shower with her and show her how to clean her pu*sy out.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously, you guys must've dated some skanky girls.

I LOVE going down on the wife because it tastes good! Seriously!

I might be warped of course..

DJF AGAIN!

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I didn't call myself "PVSSYEATER" for nothing, lol.

No, it shouldn't smell badly, if it does....then be blunt and go tell her azz she needs to wash her azz, because you want to eat some pvssy, and the smell is knocking you the fvck out.....

Seriously, tell her that, she'll go take care of it. :up:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no it shouldn't smell bad

doesn't taste bad either

doesn't taste or smell good either.

i find it to be pretty bland.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
... All STDs have odor as one of their symptoms.
Thats DANGEROUS advice. NO not all STDs has an odour as a sympton (thats why they invented tests. Like the AIDS test).

*I would strongly advise others to check out the public health internet sites on STDs or talk to a health department worker.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/testing/

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL This is a funny topic. I've ran across all types from absolutely no detectable odors to some really bad ones. Yes, doggie style makes the smell more noticable. I remember this because once I did a chick and there was no smell at all until I started banging her doggie and then it started ha ha.

The smell isn't a big deal, and while smells can be associated with STDs, it's not reliable. There is a lot of reasons for smells that aren't related to yeast or STD infections.

SOlutions to this problem? Maybe use a ****oral stimulator instead of your mouth. Maybe lite some candles, get some cheap wine, and suggest a bubble bath before sex. Finally, I've found when a woman has a yeast infection there is often a white, milky substance that's quite nasty associated with it. If you see this and you didn't just bust a nut up in there, then she needs some medicine for it.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
LOL This is a funny topic. I've ran across all types from absolutely no detectable odors to some really bad ones. Yes, doggie style makes the smell more noticable. I remember this because once I did a chick and there was no smell at all until I started banging her doggie and then it started ha ha.

The smell isn't a big deal, and while smells can be associated with STDs, it's not reliable. There is a lot of reasons for smells that aren't related to yeast or STD infections.

SOlutions to this problem? Maybe use a ****oral stimulator instead of your mouth. Maybe lite some candles, get some cheap wine, and suggest a bubble bath before sex. Finally, I've found when a woman has a yeast infection there is often a white, milky substance that's quite nasty associated with it. If you see this and you didn't just bust a nut up in there, then she needs some medicine for it.

There was some white milky substance now that i think of it, on my stomache all the time or upper crotchal area. i always thought it was just her getting wet and it drying up on me. Damm i just lost my appetite fro breakfast.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL this is great! I have been fortunate, and you're ALL Correct. Good Pu$$y should not smell like fish or taste like water from the Dump...

I always use the Dip test, personally. Much like a Dip-Stick in your car, you always check it first!

Most of the smell, if any, should come from the pubic area and not the "Holland Tunnel"

GOD-DAMN! BRO! LoL

Great topic!

:crackup:

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously idk what type of girls you eating out bro.

back when i still held my jersey (back when i would sarge) the girls i went down on smelled normal.

But i had high standards for the chicks i would bang. If she did/or i saw one thing that had to do with her hygien that turned me off, ide just be friends with the girl.

Like how some guys have smelly balls, because they dont wash the way the should, some girls will have a smelly gina, because they dont clean the way they should.

Austrian

Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
no it shouldn't smell bad

doesn't taste bad either

doesn't taste or smell good either.

i find it to be pretty bland.
same here. If it smells, something is wrong. I won't be afraid to tell her because it will ruin the relationship.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
like a burnt grilled cheese sandwich or somethin.

Holy **** LMFAO that was the funniest thing Icve heard in awhile!