Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it still possible to seduce a girl after this?

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
before I tell you AFCs anything this isn't a cry for help. Not beating myself up or praying this girl "comes back to me". She can go get hitched with my brother for all I care. All I'm interested in is improving my game. Cause I'm tired of shooting myself in the foot. Repeating too many mistakes and they are seriously damaging my ego. And it's all about me baby! So I was wondering, is it possible to still seduce a girl even after you've made several mistakes with her (cause in seduction it appears I am making & repeating way too many mistakes)? For example, as posted in another thread, I caught the onetis for a girl. It lead to me texting her too much, over reacting when she didn't text back, landed me in the friend zone and eventually getting me blown off to even a friendly non-date.
She blew me off by telling me she was going to Vegas after I asked what she was doing after class. It was on a school night! LOL. I know, embarrassing. So I got pissed and texted her back something like "are you ****ing kidding me?" then I told her not to reply if she wasn't interested cause her sense of humor stunk. And guess what? She hasn't replied since. Can a girl who's been put off still be seduced? Has it been done before? Moving on is the easy answer. Easy solution. And I like a challenge. Sometimes I wonder if I purposely (but without knowing) shoot myself in the foot to create more of a challenge for me, cause I'm doing it waaaay to often LOL

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she can still be seduced but as a man about his why would you want to engange an uninterested chick? If you feel like you need to seduce an uninterested chick then you have too much time on your hands. Get some money or read a book or something.

and no your not doing this on purpose. You just have no game. Get your game up.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
loveorlust said:
before I tell you AFCs anything this isn't a cry for help. Not beating myself up or praying this girl "comes back to me". She can go get hitched with my brother for all I care. All I'm interested in is improving my game. Cause I'm tired of shooting myself in the foot. Repeating too many mistakes and they are seriously damaging my ego. And it's all about me baby! So I was wondering, is it possible to still seduce a girl even after you've made several mistakes with her (cause in seduction it appears I am making & repeating way too many mistakes)?

Sometimes. It depends on what kind of mistakes and how high the girl's interest level is or was.

For example, as posted in another thread, I caught the onetis for a girl. It lead to me texting her too much, over reacting when she didn't text back, landed me in the friend zone and eventually getting me blown off to even a friendly non-date.
She blew me off by telling me she was going to Vegas after I asked what she was doing after class. It was on a school night! LOL. I know, embarrassing. So I got pissed and texted her back something like "are you ****ing kidding me?"

Ask her if she was gonna get married in the E l v is Ch ap el.

then I told her not to reply if she wasn't interested cause her sense of humor stunk. And guess what? She hasn't replied since.

Ouch. I've been tempted to say that MANY times, but it's a game killer. You are letting you know you like her AND you are upset that she's blowing you off. It comes across as AFC squared. It's only maybe ok if you are ditching her for good and don't care.

Can a girl who's been put off still be seduced? Has it been done before? Moving on is the easy answer. Easy solution. And I like a challenge. Sometimes I wonder if I purposely (but without knowing) shoot myself in the foot to create more of a challenge for me, cause I'm doing it waaaay to often LOL
It's not impossible in THIS case, but HIGHLY IMPROBABLE. I don't know of anybody turning that one around, but if you're up for a challenge, give it a shot.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a catch 22. Yes, it can be turned around, but any effort on your part to do so, will further turn her off. She would have to see a much better side of you from a distance, and you would have to be totally nonchalant towards her, and it would have to be legit, not a game. She would have to see you with other (hotter) girls, and acting like a REAL DJ in general. Yet, if this happened, you wouldn't be concerned with her anyway.

Another option, would be to play super hot/cold on her and stir her emotions so much, she can't stop thinking about you. This is a shot in the dark though, but I've seen bad-boys pull it off time and time again.

All in all though, your game would get better going elsewhere. Challenge yourself by banging a better chick. The easier solution is to keep yourself fixated on this one chick, rather than being a man, cutting her off, and putting yourself out there for someone else. Don't kid yourself, cuz we aint buying it. You're just trying to put an alpha coating on AFC behaviour.

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Mike32ct I respect your words.

PrettyBoyAJ said:
and no your not doing this on purpose. You just have no game. Get your game up.
Haha I'm afriad you're right PrettyBoyAJ

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it's near impossible. You've shown her an over-sensitive and reactive side to your personality, and that's one of the biggest red flags for most women.

What I can gather from your explanation is that you're investing way too much in this one girl who doesn't seem interested. If you want to raise your seduction game, you need to spin more plates. Seducing a woman should never be a challenge. If it is, then it's destined to fail.