Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it sometimes just luck?

NotAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
We talk on the forum about Dj's skills and confidence etc but I'm starting to think getting girls is just as much right place at the right time. I am so different to the man I use to be and much more improved. The problem though lately is that every girl I meet at partys I'm interested in are already in a relationship. I've kino'd, escalated and everything until a friend later tells me they're taken of which I'll back away (still will talk to them but like any other person).

Thing is I'm not even going for the high HB's (even if they are interested) but rather the girls with great personality that I click with (just can't seem to pull it off if I'm not attracted to her or can't make conversation).

I think in another thread someone's posted about how not every woman will be attracted to you. I just wanted to add, it's just as much 'right time at the right moment too' no matter how great you have improved yourself or your pick up skills. Am I right?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is more like getting with quality women in the extremely short time window they are single. You have to have your sh!t together and strike with no mercy. The luck part is more about getting laid. Also if you are indeed attractive, most taken women wanna be with you. Ha ha. Plus, even of a chump gets a chance he still manages to f$&k it up.

NotAgain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most true my good man. So even if I have my affairs in order now, is it still me shooting myself in the foot if girls I seem to be drawn to aren't single even if I don't know? My friends say I have that quality that makes people instantly comfortable. Plus that with being 'quite ripped' as a few girls say (because I am no ******* who is up myself), I think my chances are alright.

So whats my best course of action if this keeps happening? Or is it a matter of just plugging away and keeping at it making sure that when that 'extremely short time window of them being single' does open, I go for it?

Cheers for the advice.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fooking the girl you have loved and been friendzoned for the past 7 years, this is luck.

getting with quality women on a regular basis. is skill.

i don't see any luck in this "game" and I've seen luck come and go. i'm a recovering gamblerholic.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I say if an unskilled, average joe goes after a hot girl and gets her, it's luck. In reality, when a muscular jerk comes along, the joe gotta go.

It's a matter of your timing and game and looks.