Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it right to assume that if she has lots of options she might forget you

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
They say on here that you shouldn't contact them to often esp if yhry aren't as interested anymore but if they have 100s of new guys each week (tinder, bars, clubs) surely they won't remember you if there interest fades slightly?

Whenever I have 10 options I end up forgetting 1-2 not that im not interested but I just have too many options that it is natural to forget.

If you go on a date with a hb and interest is high but then falls in between should you really not keep in touch every few days so she doesn't forget you?

I apply the 2 strikes rule religiously so if they decline 2 date offers after a first date I next..if they were even interested a little would they remember to contact? Also how long would it take before they did?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Every girl has 10 options and tampons providing them emotional support regardless.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to stand out from the crowd. For example in my date last night from an online girl took her out to a bar, after 30 minutes jumped to the seat next to her, held her hand, put a hand rubbing her legs, kissed her, told her I'm tempted to be the corruption of her "how do you feel about that?". Upon leaving the club slapped her arse, went to the corner and put my hand in her back pocket, touched her here and there front and back, invited her back (my place is busy so couldn't do so, she said "someday" which I deliberately misinterpreted as Sunday), told her perhaps I'm too much for her. Make yourself different and unforgettable. At the same time don't give a sh!t either got four more girls for the week and at least one guaranteed weekend bang. :up:

miketan70

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing is for sure, if you are worth of remembering, she will not forget you:). Even she meets 200 guys the night she saw you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better for her to forget you than to be an orbiter.

In fact, a girl never remembers any of her loser orbiters. The only man she remembers is the nonchalant guy doing what HE wants to do and what makes HIM happy.