Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really that lame

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
thought I've already graduated on this site...guess i need insights again...

For a little background:

I've had my ankle fractured for two weeks now...

This girl and me had known each other for a month now.

This girl really has a lot of suitors around her. But I really don't care.

When I fractured my ankle back then, it so happens that we have a plan to date. I continued the date anyway even when I'm limp. I didn't show her I was hurt though my foot was swollen bigtime. Heavy kino. Check. Rapport. Check. Attraction. Check. She had fun so she says.

I guess that amazed her caused from that day on, she has been treating me differently. And that amazes me too, cause as far as I know, she's liking a guy that has been my rival eversince. That's different story though.

I always get her laughing on the phone. I always make her happy when she's sad (family problems). Yeah, I guess she's happy with me.

I really can't do anything and she's working. But we really talk alot on the phone whenver she has free time..When I mean alot, its alot.

Maybe I'm fvck up or something that I wanna add drama to spice things up.

One of the suitors he used to like was brought up. I forgot how. She used to talk about back then, but I would avoid the topic everytime. I really know she likes him back then, but its just that one day. Things have changed. She decided to go out with me and its been all me eversince. here's the sample SMS convo:

me: know what? i'm really wondering why you've changed suddenly. It's just that you two always seem to like each other. I'm wondering what happened, really.

her: I myself don't know either.

we've talk about the guy. how he gave her flowers, send her i love you messages everyday and everything.

i then talked about how he did it with another girl too. Which happens to like me alot. I rejected the girl and the girl got together with that guy that's now courting her.

me: you know what? i'm wondering if you've just rebounded me or something coz i'd really hate that.

her: don't compare me to her. what we have is different.

me: yah i know. But im having trouble trusting people.

me: (continue to challenge her) whatever! hope so.

her: you're irritating! I can't believe it you're not believing me

(i really cant remember what was the exact words being said here.)

me: its fine! i really believe i've won you...

her: you know what? it's just really annoying that two people are happily together but one of them is not believing the other.

me: its just that i don't wanna be a used to fill someone's place or be a rebound material. i'd really hate that.

her: im not using you to fill somone's place!

me: yah...hope so.. you know she also told me that I'm all she wants..(the girl that ive rejected and talked about earlier) she even used to cry. But she got toghether with mark(the other guy)

arrghhh...the convo went like that...after that.. she didn't call me and didn't text me up to now.

the question is? did i chumped out?if so?how do i work around it?

any advices?this is really bugging me...

thanks in advance

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I got bored and uninterested about half way through your post. However the one thing I did pick up on is your making yourself too available to her. You shouldn't be taking with her that much on the phone. I use to do it all the time when I was younger, but now that I'm older, I realize that its not necessary and I am better served by diversifying my interests.

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.. what the hell ??

just read it.

the entire conversation is about how sorry you feel about yourself and how difficult it is for you to trust girls.

you seriously messed up. forget about this.. NEVER EVER bring up your bad experiences with past relationships.. it shows you can't deal with one.

you did not give her anything to go for or want to experience.. you were self obsessed and more drama than joy.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah...im the one who won the girl back then...

its just that I told her I dont wanna be on the other end...got it?

@maccoy

i dropped my game cause i've got nothing better to do at home...
its not really a problem to us...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say you chumped out. You may gotten a little insecure. Or maybe you just wanted to know where you stand.

Theres been times in different relationships I had. I would have to confront the b!tch and asks whats going on and blah blah blah. Usually, (in my case) the girl started acting better and showing more respect.

Some girls just need to put in their place. and have some sort of instructions before they lead themselves to self destruction.

I would just let it go for now and see how things go.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
and no...im not sorry about mah self...

and trust me...she's enjoying mah company...she goes to mah home when she's on a dayoff...

sorry to confused you...i really make her happy and laugh whole day long...just trust me on this one..

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
@iayfb

yah...i guess you understand me..thanks man...

we're not yet exclusive, and i wanna knwo where i stand so that i'll know if i should escalate or not...

thanks for your reply

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
You were insecure. Especially considering your not exclusive, its none of your business if she's sucking another guy's d1ck.

Here's something from AntiDump

You should be free as a bird, flapping around, singing, full of joy with life. Women want to ****** the bird and throw it in a cage (cage = committment). When birds try to fly into the cage, wouldn't you think something is wrong with that bird? After all, who wants a bird that WANTS to be in the cage? No, women want the birds that are FREE, WILD, and BEAUTIFUL. They want A GOOD CATCH. Good Catches do not fly into cages. Only wounded or needy birds do.

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
man up is my advice.
It sounded like you are trying to make her sound guilty when you should be the one with all the confidence and with all you read here dont you think that she wont go out with that guy when he sends her flowers etc. all day?

And like Macavoy said stop talking so much on the phone and get yourself to do other things like sports clubs.
talking on the phone too much has 3 disadvantages:
First it takes all your topics for your dates or meetings because you talked everything through
Second it makes you seem available all day long.
Third: It takes some of your mysteriousness, because at the end of the conversation you know each other better than you know yourself ;)

Same goes for IM or Email.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's definitely won't be svking any ****s for now... We're asians by the way...

and she's still a virgin...I just thought it would be better to add some drama cause being happy all the time is kinda boring...

maybe i'm also insecure...still thanks..

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
man...im fractured....

she know im usually a busy person and barely stays at home....

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ;) being happy all the time is boring
anyways i hope you didnt land in friend zone yet with all your talking :p
btw. it doesnt matter if you are asian, yellow, white, black or pink :O its always the same ^^

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely not in the friendzone...

we're making out...

anyways...thanks...it all fine now...she called me already...