Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it possible?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, thought id throw a mind twister at you all.

do you think its possible to ATTRACT women in such a way that they approach you?

raising interest and asking them out is pretty straight forward.

but i wonder if anyone has figured out a way to get women to ask you out.

i wonder if that's even possible.

in all my experiences i've experienced three typical situations...

1) they give you crystal clear signs that they are interested and do everything BUT ask you out.

2) they tell their friends they like you and hope the message finds it way to you.

3) they try to get you alone under some false pretense and let nature take its course (this happens to me the most). "could you come over and help me move this?"
so what do you think? is it possible to position yourself in relation to a woman such that she comes right out and asks you out?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are asking two different questions here.

Is it possible to ATTRACT women without actively pursuing them? It happens to me from time to time, as I'm sure it does most guys.

It's all about social proof for me. Usually when I get hit on I am with a group of guys and girls. Sometimes it's a friend of a friend, sometimes it's an outsider who sees me interacting with a lot of people. Plus, I'm sure being a sexy muthafukker doesn't hurt....lol

Now actually getting "asked out" is another story. That's a rare occurance. It's happened a few times, but usually not by the kind of woman I want to be with, if you know what I mean.

Bottom line- most of the time even if she does everything but undress in front of you, you usually still have to make the final move.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ironic you brought this up, because this was just on my mind. I've been noticing that I've been getting a lot of aggressive women catcalling me lately. Just a few minutes ago, as I was walking to my home, a car drove by with 3-4 women and they were whistling, hooting and holloring at me as they drove by. This type of thing has happened 3 times in the last day or so, and it's always been a group of gals that I couldn't have approached. One went so far as to lift her top off and smile and wave at me. Has anyone else been having this happen lately? Something really odd is going on.:crazy:

I don't remember women being so aggressive, maybe I'm just picking up on it more now.

I guess it means I'm doing something right, but the thing that sucks is that it always is women that I couldn't have approached, ie as they were driving by. Most likely a bachelorette party, or girl's night out.

Now if they would actually approach me, that would more of what you're talking about Joekerr.

Crazy women.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i think that you can joekerr, but i don't think its something that can be easily explained.
i think it is one of those things that just happens because some sort of fate force makes it happen.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do Rock Stars and Football players -etc. get hit on/chased by a lot of femmes ( I almost typed LADIES -oops)

Two reasons that I can think of --
1. They have very high social value. Thay are adored by many other women.
2. They are 'hard to get' .

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Why do Rock Stars and Football players -etc. get hit on/chased by a lot of femmes ( I almost typed LADIES -oops)

Two reasons that I can think of --
1. They have very high social value. Thay are adored by many other women.
2. They are 'hard to get' .
high social value i agree with. people crave validation and nothing is more validating than someone with power and status choosing to sleep with you (from the female perspective anyway). a woman who slept with brad pitt would be telling everyone "OMG i slept with brad pitt" translation "OMG I'm sooooo much better than all of you."

but short of being an international movie star / rock star - which most of us here are never goign to be - is it feasible to behave in such a way that women flat out ask you out?

i wonder how much of women not asking men out is fear based. do women fear rejection?

penkitten what are your thoughts on that? (everyone else as well).

Reaction score
Women do NOT chase men - this is not their natures!!! Some chase men when they are not getting any attention for a period and can't take their solitude any longer - others chase men to seek revenge on their present beau and will have sexual contact with a stranger for vengeful purposes!!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
high social value i agree with. people crave validation and nothing is more validating than someone with power and status choosing to sleep with you (from the female perspective anyway). a woman who slept with brad pitt would be telling everyone "OMG i slept with brad pitt" translation "OMG I'm sooooo much better than all of you."

but short of being an international movie star / rock star - which most of us here are never goign to be - is it feasible to behave in such a way that women flat out ask you out?
I am by no means comparing myself to Brad Pitt or a rock star or whatever, but over the past couple of years I have gotten a LOT more attention from women than I have the rest of my life combined.

It could have something to do with coming of age as a man, but I'm sure at least some of it has to do with the fact that I get quite a few women interested in me within my social group, and that translates to a higher social value when I am seen in public interacting with said women. It builds exponentially. It's an interesting dynamic that can do wonders for your social life if you know how to use it.

Social value- that's the key.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with LMS on this one: its just not in their natures to directly ask a man out.

With that said: If one does ask you out; watch out, sumthin's up with her.

In the last 6 months or so the only one to ask me out turned out to be one taco short of a combination dinner.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a man about town you will get "hit on" regularly, but you may not realize till later that day if ever. The trick is to "recognize" and act. This is not the same as getting asked out by women. But if you recognize, that's 90% of it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you carry yourself the right way and look good or interesting, gals will hit on you. Don't even have to be rich, famous, or "hard to get." Just interesting enough that they're dying to know more.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a HUGE difference between being "hit on" (I have plenty of times) and being "asked out". I have been asked out in the past but it has been done indirectly (the same way we do with them). For instance...a woman that was kind of hitting on me (I later confirmed she had an interest on me) asked me if I had gone to this ice cream place in "x" location and "suggested" it would not be a bad idea. That same woman has told me we should go do lunch several times. Another woman has told me about the lunch thing too. All this stuff has been recent.

In my eyes...those women are indirectly trying to ask me out. Especially when they noticed that I never asked them out. But they are doing it in a way that it is not obvious and that do not degrade them or make me thing less of them. They are in fact, doing it in a way that some men would do it.

In a nightclub, about 1.5 years ago...this young woman literally told me "take me to your place". After I said "No thanks", she practically asked me if I was gay. So...I guess I have been asked directly too (but this one was VERY LOW quality - although attractive).

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprise surprise. Low quality. That's very important to know.

I don't trust a woman who directly approaches me in anyway, unless there was a extremely strong mutual attraction mentally and physically. Because by then we both know what time it is. =P

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sanctum1972 said:
I think you're living in a college town which probably explains why in this kind of month is when school's out for the season. If it's at night-time, they were most likely drunk.
Unless, one of them lives in your 'hood and is telling the hoes you don't know about you.

If it happens once, that's realistic, but if it happens more than 3 times, something is going on...in your 'hood.
Interesting Sanctum, thanks for the input. This makes sense actually...I don't live in a college town, however I do have one neighbor that is well, just a little flirty. She's always outside in a 2 piece tanning, and is always waving and doing little dances for me when she sees me. Yeah, she's nuts, nice body but not-so-nice face. She once told me she always take her clothes off when drinking tequila (like the country song), and then she invited me over to drink tequila.

^ wait a second, maybe women DO ask men out on occasion. At least the women we don't want unfortunately..

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, women will do the A+B = C thing a lot.

ie.

A - I like to get naked when i drink tequila

B - want to come over and drink tequila

=

C - f*ck me.

but they never do the "hey would like to go out on a date?" thing. they never just step up to the plate and outright face the possibility of rejection.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha....tequila is the devils brew, but there's nothing that even comes close when it comes to getting a chick naked.