Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible to win a HB over even if she is attracted to someone else?

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every girl I meet they are always attracted to one guy or something. But this doesn't mean they are in a relationship with the guy or even seeing them. It is hard to Dj these chicks sometimes as they are set with their feelings or attraction to someone else. Even when a girl has a crush on someone that could instantly ignore my advances but that could be becuase my game is weak or something.

Can you turn these things around or has the girl made up her mind on who she likes? A lot of girls I liked has mention their crushes or who they are attracted to and sometimes that puts me off as if I dont have any chance anymore. Even if they haven't even mentioned it I already know which kinda puts a spin on things. If they are attracted to someone else, should that just be left alone and next'd or should my game be made more solid?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hard to Dj these chicks sometimes as they are set with their feelings or attraction to someone else.

It's easy to DJ chicks like this if you know what you're doing. I have had girls come on to me that are happily married to successful men.

Even when a girl has a crush on someone that could instantly ignore my advances but that could be becuase my game is weak or something

Sounds like you're game is weak bro. You need to tighten it up...

Can you turn these things around or has the girl made up her mind on who she likes?

Girls can't make up their mind on who they like, it just happens. It's a reaction, not a conscious decision...make sense?

A lot of girls I liked has mention their crushes or who they are attracted to and sometimes that puts me off as if I dont have any chance anymore.

This mindset is your biggest problem.

should my game be made more solid?

I think you know the answer to this by now...

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ragin_Asian
Almost every girl I meet they are always attracted to one guy or something. But this doesn't mean they are in a relationship with the guy or even seeing them. It is hard to Dj these chicks sometimes as they are set with their feelings or attraction to someone else. Even when a girl has a crush on someone that could instantly ignore my advances but that could be becuase my game is weak or something.

Can you turn these things around or has the girl made up her mind on who she likes? A lot of girls I liked has mention their crushes or who they are attracted to and sometimes that puts me off as if I dont have any chance anymore. Even if they haven't even mentioned it I already know which kinda puts a spin on things. If they are attracted to someone else, should that just be left alone and next'd or should my game be made more solid?

Of course it is! You are just going to have to put in some work in changing yourself thats all. I mean total overhaul-your mindset. the way you dress perhaps-the way you smell--Your overall attitude in general. I have talked to many girls in my time-some average and some just plain beautiful. Whil talking to them about what they like in a guy or what do they like about their current boyfriend, one thing always remain the same--ATTITUDE..At first I was like "What a load crap" but then I came to realize that this is true. I have seen some of the most unattractive guys get beautiful girls. I've seen the most bummiest dressing guy get the hot girl-I have a friend thats 5'9 235 who has a model type girlfriend.

Basically man, change your attitude. You must have that CAN DO Attitude". When you see that H8 assume that she wants you until proven otherwise. In order to have success you most project an image of success at all times--remember that..

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the girl I like starts giving hints or confesses that she likes my friend instead, but he doesn't like her that much? There is a few like that but they are not going out with my friends or other people who are not fussed about losing them?? Fair game?

But if they are going out with them or have something going on, I wouldn't even bother even if I like them because that's just disrespectful.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ragin_Asian,

My guess is that the one you like is giving you a hint on what its like... To be liked.

How are you gonna do it? of Course by being different, that means you are mysterious and she have to work it up for you to like her and playful, also pay attention to the body language, it speaks a lot than every word she's saying.

Everytime you get a signal, you act accordingly.