Is it possible to imporove masculinity factors in as early as 1 month?

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
By masculinity factors, I mean: looks, game, status, and money.

If so, where would you start first and what would be your strategy?

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money: Rob all the gold in Fort Knox.
Looks: Get plastic surgery, lipo, whatever to look like Jason Momoa.
Status: With all the money you have, hire PR agency to pump you up on social and news media. Blitzkrieg the sh!t so that you will be recognized by everyone everywhere.

Now at this point, do you even need game...

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a job
Go to the gym
Take supplements; use ashwagandha
Get a haircut

that should give you a good starting point in one month.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's possible. It's possible in a week. Some are possible with a phone call.

Define a better starting point and goal for a better answer. Exploring masculinity requires context.

ParkBenchRomance

Reaction score
Lift weights 5-6 days a week, sauna, eat lots of protein, get fresh air, talk to beautiful women, and sun your balls

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money and status, no… unless you hit the lottery.

Looks - buy better fitting clothes and change your hair and facial hair

Game? Read Doc Love’s the system. The entire book front to cover, every two days. That means half today, half tomorrow. Repeat. Over and over again. That can be done in a month. Internalize it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's possible. It's possible in a week. Some are possible with a phone call.

Define a better starting point and goal for a better answer. Exploring masculinity requires context.
I'd even say there is always a exact moment you can pinpoint when you made the big change .

One moment this year for me was March 4. I decided to hit the gym religiously. Another one was around January, when I decided to cut off my ex for good.

You decide if you REALLY want to be a different person . When done correctly, it will be a change for life.

To answer OP; no ,within a month you won't see dramatic results. Which is great, otherwise everyone would be a slump and just "grind for 4 weeks " to become a top dude. Doesn't work that way. Great results take time and effort LOTS of time and effort.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong attitude. You should not think in terms of a timeline. Just do self-improvement.... and it takes as long as it does.

As far as physical training goes. In my experience it takes 3 months of working out and eating right, at least every other day to start 'seeing' results. You will start to get immediate health benefits, but your workout will not really start being noticeable for 90 days. To get really jacked... well that takes a year and a lot of effort.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting my money on OP still eating trash and not lifting, but made a thread anyways.