Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible to create attraction if she's not physically into you?

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been meeting a few HBs from facebook recently and i am starting to notice a trend, when they see me there is this look of disappointment on their faces and makes the rest of the night very awkward.

on the occasions it's gone well the girl's were less hung up on looks it seems and more about personality.

my question is, if the chick isn't physically attracted to you is it still possible to make significant gains?

it's weird because you're meeting a complete stranger.. i think i look like my photos yet (tho they don't tell me) it's like they're shocked when they see me in person which is giving me a complex, and it seems to be the hottest ones who i have the problems with, they're usually super rich hot girls with materialistic personalities

the one i met 2 days ago, from the offset it was uncomfortable. it was as if she didn't want to be there and was thinking 'oh no i need to spend the next 2 hours with this guy im not even attracted to him' she just seemed disinterested and bored and tired throughout the entire night, and just asking questions to be nice, i knew it was bad cos she asked if we could leave after 1 hour.

i felt under immense pressure, how do you create attraction within the first few minutes of seeing this stranger if you've already lost her at the start cos she's not physically attracted to you??

my game went completely out the window.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can sort of relate. I have been told I have a great personality. But I feel due to looks, perhaps I am attracing/ive enough for the girls I like. I have noticed something too, I have been searching craigslist, yes, I want to meet someone, for whatever, and I have noticed a trend, all the chicks say they want someone who can make them laugh, and someone "passionate about life/with a passion, who has his goals set" etc. That's what bothers me, possibly not having a passion, it feels that way sometimes, and not having my stuff together.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your question, since I've been in similar situations with meeting girls from the internet/phone without seeing them first..

Yes, it's possible, but a lot damn harder. There are all these variables involved that contribute to whether a chick in her head will say "Yes" or "No" to the question. It's not all about just one thing, be it "game", "looks", "confidence" or w/ever, but obviously, a combination of these and a lot of other things. If one important variable is sorely lacking, then you will not have it easy.

It's also important I think to think about the specifics of your situation. You could be misrepresenting yourself online, be it through pictures or attitude. It's quite common actually to see people who act like they're super DJ's online because it's a detached and easy to control environment.. and when it comes to real life game, they have nothing. Not saying you're like that, but I have seen it with girls that I've met through that. Misrepresentation is common.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unless your 300 lbs overweight with a severe case of adult acne and smell like pepe lepioux, it is very possible. As a matter of fact it is almost a certainty that it can happen, no matter what a chick tells you.

But if you look like her ideal guy physically, it will definitly be easier, no doubt about it.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drift king said:
my question is, if the chick isn't physically attracted to you is it still possible to make significant gains?
Nope.

But, fear not -- women have varying standards of what they find "attractive," so even if you're not perfect there's probably more than a few women out there that think you've got it going on.

Though, if you're even asking this question it probably means you have a self-image problem. That, alone, will torpedo you in lots of situations.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OKAY SCHOOLS IN.........GET A PEN AND PAPER........U READY.........GOOD....

Stop meeting women who are pre-occupied with a picture. Not everyone photographs well, some are better in person. Shallow women will trade up if given an opportunity in a second.

Theres a difference between good looking and looking good, know the difference.

So if you re-direct your attention at inner beauty, personality, etc and project that online you will avoid this in the first place. Next, you could downplay your looks and spew a few words about inner beauty on the phone and see if she is infact superficial or inject her with your personality indicating your are not a face but a cool, confident, funny guy.

Okay so lets say you IGNORE MY ADVICE and proceed with a meeting a hottie from online at a venue. The best way is to be a fun guy. Personlity is the one thing you CAN sculpt to seduce women. The attraction my not be there at first but you may be able to slowly dial it up with laughter, teasing, and other triggers. If she aint feeling it........then go back and re-read my opening statement and adopt it next time.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drift king said:
the one i met 2 days ago, from the offset it was uncomfortable. it was as if she didn't want to be there and was thinking 'oh no i need to spend the next 2 hours with this guy im not even attracted to him' she just seemed disinterested and bored and tired throughout the entire night, and just asking questions to be nice, i knew it was bad cos she asked if we could leave after 1 hour.

i felt under immense pressure, how do you create attraction within the first few minutes of seeing this stranger if you've already lost her at the start cos she's not physically attracted to you??
It's not your looks, its your game. You can blame your looks if that makes you feel better and you want us to pity you, but it will not accomplish anything. Even if I gave you the looks of Brad but you still couldn't talk worth a dime, she'll still be bored after one hour and would want to leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltaire: "Give me five minutes to talk away my ugly face and I'll bed the Queen of France"

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just that when she sees you for the first time there's a look of disappointment.. and she shuts down almost not giving you a chance to open her up, she's polite and all but you can read her face thinking 'oh god i have to spend my night talking to him'

i tried my best at being ****y and funny but either she has no sense of humor or just doesn't speak english well enough (she's foreign).

this put me under pressure and started to speak quicker when she told me to slow down. maybe it's better to act disinterested in her throughout the convos to try and reserve the situation of her not being interested to me also not being interested to see how she reacts?

i tried one of my fool proof tactics of complimenting her perfume then going in to smell her fragrance on her neck, she didn't flinch which was a good sign and usually i sweep their hair back and kiss their neck to see how they react. but unfortunately on this occasion i p*ssied out at last sec and didn't kiss her neck and proceeded to verbally say her fragrance made me want to kiss her.

i tried being cheeky at the end of the night when i dropped her off home cos it was my birthday a few days after i said 'so you going to give me an early birthday kiss then? ;)' she said flat out 'No' in a blank response almost offended that i asked.. usually i'd get a response of 'No.. hehe' type of response.. seeing the funny side, but she proceeded to storm off.

literally 2-3 secs before i said that she was ok but i felt friend zoned. she just moved to the country so i dont like the fact she needs a friend more than someone to bang, this makes the scenario difficult where she reprioritises what she needs.. how do u avoid being put in that box?

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
It's not your looks, its your game. You can blame your looks if that makes you feel better and you want us to pity you, but it will not accomplish anything. Even if I gave you the looks of Brad but you still couldn't talk worth a dime, she'll still be bored after one hour and would want to leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltaire: "Give me five minutes to talk away my ugly face and I'll bed the Queen of France"
You're a fvcking idiot. If she gives him a disappointed look from the beginning, it's going to be 10 times harder to pull off any attraction. That's what I've been trying to tell you "Looks don't matter" clowns. Looks do matter and whether you got the best game in the world it's still going to be hard.

Remember this: If she's attracted to you, there's very little you can do wrong on a date. If she's not, there's very little you can do right.

P.S. As for as your quote is concerned. Some women won't give you 5 seconds to talk away your ugly face. That's the whole friggen point. LOOKS MATTER.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter to a extent. Most girls base you on your personality, who you are and how you act. Which, will make you sexy. But, if she just plain doesn't have physical attraction to you it's harder.

Stay away from internet dating so stuff like this doesn't happen. Create attraction in person!!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I believe it's called Adobe Photoshop.

Get this program and edit a picture of yourself to where you're muscular and have no acne. Then post it. You'll get much further that what you're doing now.

Otherwise, dress clean and if your shoes are super clean, it could be a safety net if your game fails.

drift king

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol photoshop won't help, my picture is fine it's just in person for some reason i get this disappointed look which is giving me a complex about my looks.

the thing is.. it's usually the super hot HBs who are rich spoilt, not necessarily attention wh0res but stunning wear expensive clothes have this superior attitude.

she was very polite but u could tell she wasn't interested from the start due to the constant pauses and reluctance to say anything and her eyes moving from side to side which made me think she doesn't want to be here.

the issue of paying came up at the end where she expects me to be a meal ticket.. i didn't pay as i already bought her a drink and it was way before then i already knew that it wasn't going well. maybe if it did i might have paid cos it's traditional in her culture (she's russian) for men to always pay..

anyway would acting disinterested in her while acting ****y and funny help dispel her low interest level in me?

the debate here seems to be whether looks matter or not, but all im saying is from the offset u could see she was disappointed and i have to do/say something to disregard that and run game.. but what is a good icebreaker for something like this? it just seems to follow the hello, how are you blah blah..

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
You're a fvcking idiot. If she gives him a disappointed look from the beginning, it's going to be 10 times harder to pull off any attraction.
That means he will have to work 10 times hard her to entertain her in other ways if he wants to sleep with her. If he liked like Brad at the start but can't carry on a decent conversation to entertain her, the girl would leave him in 12 min instead of 10.

Looks matter to the point where you have to be attracted to the other person, but you can't say "She left me after 5 min because I didn't look like Brad." That's people wanting pity.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've asked girls and about half of them said that they weren't attracted to asian guys.
sucks for me too, cause i'm not even a good looking asian.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure you just don't have low self esteem and you're making all this up in your head? Do you have misleading pictures on your profile that make you look better than you do in real life?

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsOnNow said:
I have noticed a trend, all the chicks say they want someone who can make them laugh, and someone "passionate about life/with a passion, who has his goals set" etc. That's what bothers me, possibly not having a passion, it feels that way sometimes, and not having my stuff together.
If you could do anything in life, despite how much it pays, what would it be? THAT needs to be your passion, your career goal, and your life. Establish that and know its real, and i guarantee you girls will see that and know its real. JUST DO IT!!!!! TAKE ACTION!!!! START PLANNING!!!! GET SOME GOD DAMN PAPER FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING PURE AND HOLY AND PLAN IT THE **** OUT!!!!