Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it okay to start talking about her looks?

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you've build some comfort with her, and you want to start to transition to seduction, kinda get into sexual state, is it okay to start by telling her stuff what you like about her looks, I obviously more looks-focused than other guys, but I wonder if it makes me sound AFC-ish if I do it or is a dlv ..

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to do it, it depends on the delivery, I guess. Keep it objective and to the point - using something generic like eyes for an example:

"You have beautiful eyes" works much better than "I think you have beautiful eyes". One comes across as fact, the other subjective - when you get too far into the compliments using the "I think/I feel" stuff you tend to look like you are a captive to her looks. Keep it objective and direct, and you can still accomplish your goals without looking sappy.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this one. . .

"You know, there's three things I like about you, your smile (compliment), the way your nose creases when you laugh (neg), and. . .well, if I told you the third thing, you'd stop doing it"

There's nothing wrong with being sincere, nothing wrong at all. The problem is if you're just showering her with compliments. It's best to complement someone on something they DON'T get complimented on all the time. If she's hot, don't tell her she's hot, tell her she makes you laugh, or she's smart.

rimman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your so cute when your angry...

When you smile you look lika a retarded panda bear/whatever..

You have like vampire teeth when you smile , thats so cute... blabla

Also depends on the girls self image

tell a ugly girl she's pretty and vise versa

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
I like this one. . .

"You know, there's three things I like about you, your smile (compliment), the way your nose creases when you laugh (neg), and. . .well, if I told you the third thing, you'd stop doing it"

There's nothing wrong with being sincere, nothing wrong at all. The problem is if you're just showering her with compliments. It's best to complement someone on something they DON'T get complimented on all the time. If she's hot, don't tell her she's hot, tell her she makes you laugh, or she's smart.
No. Be a prick to her. Tell her about the eyes and the smile of a commonly known woman, and press her jealousy buttons, otherwise you come off as a weak AFC.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if your A-game is ON, you can talk about whatever you want. you can run game that would look hella AFC and sloppy in a Field Report but as long as your subcommunication is golden, you'd be fine. your value is more implied by your behavior than the words coming out of your mouth, which is why trying to categorize a verbal statement as either dhv or dlv is kinda missing the point

I just read an RSD FR where TylerDurden had the guy go up to women and open them by make animal noises. because the guy was in state, it worked. further proof that what you subcommunicate matters way more than what you say

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, give her compliments!

Just dont go over the top and make it look sincere

I will set the scene ...............

You are together and you look at her for a second too long and say "you are gorgeous" Then you look at her a second longer, give her a seductive half smile and make sure you have the look of love in your eyes, and then look away!

It will get you in her drawers quicker then anything!

Good luck!

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
Yes, give her compliments!

Just dont go over the top and make it look sincere

I will set the scene ...............

You are together and you look at her for a second too long and say "you are gorgeous" Then you look at her a second longer, give her a seductive half smile and make sure you have the look of love in your eyes, and then look away!

It will get you in her drawers quicker then anything!

Good luck!
Shet Lishy I do this! I liked this girl at my work when I used to be a bar back and she was fricken hot! She was one of the bartendars friends and we would talk but I'd never act like I liked her, I'd just secretly admire her. One day I was behind the bar and she started just chatting up and talking to me about the day ,when she started talking about what her friend did or something and just looking me in the eye out of nowhere she told me "your gorgeous!" I was so happy , but I just smiled and said "what ?" then without skipping a beat she went on to finish what she was saying about her friend. I was thinking about that the whole day and feeling all real. So now I use that on girls to keep them thinking of me. I think the trick was it was a sneak attack kinda surprise and then she went back to her story with out making it seem like it was a big deal, but how she held my gaze and then said it, was a big deal.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IPalindromeI said:
If you are going to do it, it depends on the delivery, I guess. Keep it objective and to the point - using something generic like eyes for an example:

"You have beautiful eyes" works much better than "I think you have beautiful eyes". One comes across as fact, the other subjective - when you get too far into the compliments using the "I think/I feel" stuff you tend to look like you are a captive to her looks. Keep it objective and direct, and you can still accomplish your goals without looking sappy.
I totally agree with this! When you state it like a fact, it comes across stronger (like he means it AND isn't shy about telling you).

Also, stick to specifics. Generic compliments are a big fat yawn. But don't get so detailed that you sound like you have a shrine for her.

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always good to compliment her on her looks, especially if you already laid groundwork and you know she's into you. Even the hottest girls are a little insecure about their looks, and all people like to know they're attractive.

Just make sure it's sincere, and bonus points if you compliment something besides her ass/tits/eyes.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes its ok.. but mainly it'll just show that you wanna get with her because she's hot.. which she's probably heard a million times before. Try something like "I love your laugh" or something like that.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
Shet Lishy I do this! I liked this girl at my work when I used to be a bar back and she was fricken hot! She was one of the bartendars friends and we would talk but I'd never act like I liked her, I'd just secretly admire her. One day I was behind the bar and she started just chatting up and talking to me about the day ,when she started talking about what her friend did or something and just looking me in the eye out of nowhere she told me "your gorgeous!" I was so happy , but I just smiled and said "what ?" then without skipping a beat she went on to finish what she was saying about her friend. I was thinking about that the whole day and feeling all real. So now I use that on girls to keep them thinking of me. I think the trick was it was a sneak attack kinda surprise and then she went back to her story with out making it seem like it was a big deal, but how she held my gaze and then said it, was a big deal.
It does work! lol

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rimman said:
Your so cute when your angry...

When you smile you look lika a retarded panda bear/whatever..

You have like vampire teeth when you smile , thats so cute... blabla

Also depends on the girls self image

tell a ugly girl she's pretty and vise versa

Seriously, how is this going to make a girl "like" you? If you tell a girl she looks like a retard panda bear or whatever, it'll make her be like "Ugh! **** you." and be disgusted about you.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Be a prick to her. Tell her about the eyes and the smile of a commonly known woman, and press her jealousy buttons, otherwise you come off as a weak AFC.

Jealousy only works if the girl has feelings for you. At this point, she probably doesn't.

I wouldn't be a prick, but I'd probably stay away from compliments initially, especially related to her looks. A few compliments on her personality or her clothing, as someone mentioned, are probably ok.

Remember the the underlying key here. If she thinks she's better than you (i.e. has higher value) or you put her on a pedestal, she will lose interest.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
My rule is to never give compliments about her body until she's naked. Then it's ok.
Agreed.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ill let aristotle answer this one

A flatterer is a friend who is your inferior, or pretends to be so.
-Aristotle.