Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it okay to go after freshman?

bstunt10190

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the situation, im a freshman in college who has been friends with this girl who is a freshman in hs. We met about 2 yrs ago and dated right a away nothing sexual just kissing. Shes fifteen know and i look 17, she recently broke up with her bf and has since started talking to me . Tonight she wants to go to the movies with me . First this girl is incredibly beautiful i mean stunning columbian HB. She says stuff like do u still miss me, do u think about me ad sh!t .

First. is this ok for me to get this girl?
Second if so how should i go about getting her as my social circle is little different than hers now.

I apologize for the countless typing errors but my iphone is god awfilly slow and tge backspace isnt working

Side note i am not looking for a relationship just a fb, ps check out m other post in dj any help there or here is greatly appreciated

Thanks

EDIT: i cleaned up the typos.

Last edited:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't do it but if she is to your liking then what is holding you back? The perception society would hold against you? Fvck them do whatever you want to do. It's been two years since I graduated high school and I've seen plenty of sophomores and freshmen in high school that were absolutely gorgeous.

bstunt10190

Don Juan
Reaction score
war against betaism, thanks for your advice. and yes society is part of the reason that holds me back, but then again i see tons of married couples with ten years difference between them.

in any case thanks

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, what are the laws like in your country (I don't know where you're from). I'm not going to lie to you, the age difference will give you problems. I'm 25 and dating a 17 year-old. There's no end to the people that show up wanting to voice their disapproval. Basically, you're going to go through alot of hell, so unless you actually like this girl it may not be worth the problems you WILL face. If all you want is a fb then MAKE SURE it's legal. If it isn't whats to keep this girl from turning you in after you give her the boot. P*ssy isn't worth jail time man.

bstunt10190

Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 and its-me,

again I apologize for my earlier post, as i mentioned before i was typing on my iphone and whenever i pressed backspace the button would get stuck deleted everything i had written frustrating me so i did the best i can.

any advice from you two would be greatly appreciated.

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldnt go for it, there are just so many things that can go wrong there

I really doubt her parents would want their 15 yr old daughter going out with a college kid..

bstunt10190

Don Juan
Reaction score
cw92,

i would like to add that her parents already know me because we went out before and her mother would often drive her to see me.

thanks, keep the advice coming

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
bstunt10190 said:
cw92,

i would like to add that her parents already know me because we went out before and her mother would often drive her to see me.

thanks, keep the advice coming

Is there an issue then?

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an issue. She's 15, and no matter how young you look, you are too old for her. Find girls your own age, older, or less than two years younger. Anything lower than that is jail bait and getting that doesn't mean you have game...younger girls will go for you no matter what you're like, it's just how it works.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
your going to jail. check your local statutory laws.

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
i still wouldnt do it..it just sounds so risky...jail time is not worth a quick fling with a 15 yr old.

I am extremely surprised her parents drove her to see you..thats just crazy

dj_jazzybrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
phatboi408 said:
Been there done that. Sooner or later they will act thier age. Shes 15 and will act 15 sooner or later.

I would keep things on the downlow with the parents and public.
x2.

No matter how old you look and how you feel about her, everybody else always takes it the wrong way. I dated a freshman as a senior (she was really tall and told me she was older than she was) and everybody was like wtf.

I wouldnt, if I were you :up:

rtb227

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it if I were you, but if you do, wait to have sex with her until the age of consent. I'm guessing you don't want to be charged with statutory rape.