Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it okay to crash a party on facebook?

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
i stumbled on a party event on facebook. the venue is near the place im located.

it's a farewell party for one guy *** a house warming. the event isnt a closed event. I signed up for it and mailed the organisers. No reply from them. You think i can just gatecrash it (alone)?

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao :crackup:

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I've actually done that before. I went to a HUGE house party with some friends where we knew absolutely NO ONE. We found it listed as an open party on Facebook. They were all Syracuse alumni or something.

It was actually a blast. As long as you bring beer or something and aren't socially retarded, you shouldn't have any issues. My buddies and I made up some crazy unbelievable story of looking for a different party and stumbling upon this one, and nobody questioned us--they were actually really friendly.

I wouldn't have emailed the event organizers beforehand if theyre complete strangers...they might think thats a little weird. Personally, I wouldn't advise going solo, either. Still, props to you for having the courage to get out there and meet new people!

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong forum buddy

This has nothing to do with pickup.Go put your **** on anything else forum

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks jeff. would give it a try still...worse case i get kicked out and i just walk home..its just down the street.

to the others : im sorry. yeah wrong forum.