Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it ok to request her on facebook?

duke104

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met this girl in one of my classes and i came across her facebook the other day through a mutual friend. would requesting her make me look like a creep or is it ok?

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're over-thinking this. If you have talked to her before and are a relatively ok acquaintance then yes. add her.

If you've never talked to her before then I would not add her. She may not even know who you are.

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no point to friend people unless you have had some sort of social interaction that implies you as being friends. dont do it just because you met

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gotta ask an internet forum whether to request a girl as a friend on fb.....

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've met her and she "knows" you, just add her mate.

Once you get to overanalysing things - like so many guys on the forum are - that's when you start letting trivial things ruin your entire "game". You spend the whole time worrying about trivial things to the point that you do nothing else useful at all!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Your question assumes it's OK to have a FaceBook account in the first place. :p

But I guess that's how you kids get down these days.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in doubt don't do it. What's the point? Because you're afraid to talk to her in person and would rather read her FB to get to know her or talk to her on FB chat?

There's no point in doing so. Just get her number.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her add you. What's the purpose of being her friend on Facebook anyway? It doesn't raise your social standing.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the guy saying let her add you...

Add her. And then wait a bit and hit her up whenever you feel like it.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duke104 said:
i met this girl in one of my classes and i came across her facebook
And that's where I stopped reading...
That fragment is indicative of a LOT.

She's in one of your classes, which means constant contact with her... and you're wondering about adding her to your facebook instead of actually asking her (WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY SEE HER) for her number.

Look down.
You know, in between your legs.

Are your testicles still there?

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeyondCharm said:
Ignore the guy saying let her add you...

Add her. And then wait a bit and hit her up whenever you feel like it.
What good does it do this guy to add her? What if she's the type that's never on Facebook? If this is the case, where does adding this girl get him? If this girl is big into Facebook, she'll make sure to add him if she's at all interested.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adding her to your FB...
1 - its a bit awkward if she delcines your freind request, if you dont know her well enough for her to acccpt
2- you lose all possible mysetry if you wanna see her/date/etc
3- you obviously think shes "ok" so get her no.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of the older members of this site, while I think they're great and have way more valuable experience than most of us, are a bit behind the times.

All this never text/IM/Facebook stuff is simply behind the times. I know girls that pretty much don't answer the phone (they barely even buy airtime minutes) regardless of who's calling, but they will gladly text. Most people want to be somewhere private, quiet, and not busy before they want to answer a personal call, where as they can discretely text anywhere, any time, at their convenience. As for lacking balls, in some ways it takes more - if you say something risky and it totally flops, it's a lot harder to smoothly back out of it when she has the message stored.

I've also managed to set up dates and sleep with girls who I've never spoken to on the phone, purely in person and then follow up online or by text.

Good or bad, when not in person young people prefer non-spoken communication these days.

Anyway, just add her, but don't be a tool about it. If there's some event/party you're organizing you can send her an invite, and chat a bit if you have something to say, but don't be a loser who's always on her profile 'liking' everything and commenting on every photo.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
And that's where I stopped reading...
That fragment is indicative of a LOT.

She's in one of your classes, which means constant contact with her... and you're wondering about adding her to your facebook instead of actually asking her (WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY SEE HER) for her number.

Look down.
You know, in between your legs.

Are your testicles still there?
Brilliant! Finally somebody posted something worthy in this worthless thread.

Moses and John Wayne must be turning over in their graves at the worthless excuse for men we have in this world. I mean really you asking us for advice about adding a girl on facebook when you should be instead asking us for advice on how to conquer this girl and make her yours.

OFWHAP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls I know LOVE Facebook and add every single person meet if they know the person's name. She'll add you if you're that memorable, in a good way that is.

Reaction score
duke104 said:
i met this girl in one of my classes and i came across her facebook the other day through a mutual friend. would requesting her make me look like a creep or is it ok?

No it is not okay. You are a pvssy and your permission to add her on facebook has been denied.

Seriously though, do you want to add her just so you can jack off to her photos?

Because she is in your class already, so talking to her shouldn't be an issue. Why are you, as a "man", asking PERMISSION from us random morons whether you can add a chick on facebook........you are a MAN, do whatever the **** you want to do!!!