Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it normal that you want to punch this guy?

Reaction score
http://goo.gl/EH5tq

What do you do to put people like that down if you meet them in public?

Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
No it's not normal, something terribly wrong with you if you want to punch that guy.
I see, I am doing everything alright. What do you like so much about him?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
That 15 year old teen is on the right track! He is open, bright, and can show emotions for the camera. He'd make a great actor as he matures!

Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
That 15 year old teen is on the right track! He is open, bright, and can show emotions for the camera. He'd make a great actor as he matures!
Go on rubbing salt into your wound.

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Normal is subjective, however, it doesn't seem very emotionally healthy. Nor does it seem likely to help you at all.

What you might want to consider is why you dislike him so much that you would want to hurt him? Why do you feel you need to put people like that down in public?

It's possible that you are seeing parts of your own personality in him that you don't like and that's why you have such a strong emotional reaction.

Or maybe it's that he is able and willing to act in ways you would like to act but don't feel comfortable with at this point.

Me, I'm just glad I'm not him.

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz I like being me. If I was him I wouldn't be as awesome.

He doesn't really come across as a man's man, I probably wouldn't want to hang out with him.

I guess I'm trying to say, it's fine to dislike people. You're not going to like everyone you meet or see. That doesn't mean it's ok to want to destroy them for it.

The fact that you want to hurt him just puts a spotlight on the your own latent insecurities.

What is it about him that makes you feel so much anger?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he looks pretty harmless to me...you have some anger issues...

Reaction score
What I mean is this: Let's say I wanted a girl he wanted. His behaviour is - unfortunately - attractive to women. He does almost everything pickup teaches. I would think "what a dumbass" but she would like him. I'd have to out alpha him which is exactly why I ask: "What do you do to put people like that down if you meet them in public?"

Smell The Glove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
What I mean is this: Let's say I wanted a girl he wanted. His behaviour is - unfortunately - attractive to women. He does almost everything pickup teaches. I would think "what a dumbass" but she would like him. I'd have to out alpha him which is exactly why I ask: "What do you do to put people like that down if you meet them in public?"
Are you sure?

He just seems like a goofy guy in the friendzone in this video.

Who cares if girls are into guys like this anyway, they change their minds as often as their panties. Focus on yourself, be the best version of you, and you'll automatically be more attractive to women. Don't worry about what the next guy is doing.

Also, hating on other guys just makes you look weak and insecure.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno, i'm getting the "i'm too afraid to come out of the closet just yet" vibe.