Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it more difficult to get laid during the summer, or is it just me?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's a result of my circumstances or the fact that I'm located in Delaware, but once the colleges all go on summer vacation the place becomes a ghost town...

Everybody local is in Dewey Beach for the summer and the few friends I have down there say it's really not that great because of how many dudes there are too. Also the weather's been crappy. This means the bars I frequent are super dry, with the only reasonable place to visit being Philly, which I don't do since I have nowhere to spend the night after that 40-minute drive that I will not be drunkenly making later that night.

The dating apps have also been bare, already running out of people to swipe on and I barely use the thing.

I imagine this is mostly because everybody goes home then either goes on vacation, looks for work, or is partying with their close friends in places like Miami, Tulum (by the way, why is every Instagram model always posting here?), or some other random spot.

Anyway, just wanted to see if others were having a similar experience or if I'm missing something.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Brother, this summer has been crazy for me. In the past few years I ws doing everything by a set standard because I felt like I cracked the code on what works when keeping multiple plates in your life.. I was stoked that it worked out for me because I had a habit of losing women who I had no strings with after a 3-6 month period.. I became calloused to where I didn't care if they left but, when I started to realize wow I now have 3 women who have been in my life, 2 of them for 2 + years and 1 for more than a year, i was doing everthing by the standards of alright im only going to see my plates once a week,.. im going to only go out to the club every Other weekend, etc.

Then by the end April, top of May, I started just going out more and not caring as much.. by June, I found myself smashing so many random chicks this summer that I completely stopped giving a sh.t about my plates.. I had cut one of them off early June anyways because I didnt see a future with her and she was pushing for it, but its been a wild ride and Saturday they announced it was the First day of Summer, and I already felt like I was waist deep in the middle of the summer when I heard that.

I'm not going to sit here and act like I don't have it easy though. I got a ripped physique.. I was doing a recomp that lasted almost 6 months now just to get completely shredded.. I do welll in all areas of life and cold approach to me is pretty easy these days.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people have an easier time getting laid in summer than in winter.

This article below is a good look at how seasonality often affects dating. November 15-January 1 is the biggest dead zone for starting new interactions.

Spring is usually a good time to start new relationships.

There are often motivated singles coming off crappy holiday seasons in January and February.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Most people have an easier time getting laid in summer than in winter.

This article below is a good look at how seasonality often affects dating. November 15-January 1 is the biggest dead zone for starting new interactions.

Its only the end of June and this month has been a wild one for me lol. I honestly feel bad though man because this is like such an odd forum to be on and be successful with women when you know others are hurting.. Best i can do is try to motivate others any way i can or give people insight.

People need to really realize that nothing came overnight for me.. and certainly not for any of these guys people look up to.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, this summer has been crazy for me. In the past few years I ws doing everything by a set standard because I felt like I cracked the code on what works when keeping multiple plates in your life.. I was stoked that it worked out for me because I had a habit of losing women who I had no strings with after a 3-6 month period.. I became calloused to where I didn't care if they left but, when I started to realize wow I now have 3 women who have been in my life, 2 of them for 2 + years and 1 for more than a year, i was doing everthing by the standards of alright im only going to see my plates once a week,.. im going to only go out to the club every Other weekend, etc.

Then by the end April, top of May, I started just going out more and not caring as much.. by June, I found myself smashing so many random chicks this summer that I completely stopped giving a sh.t about my plates.. I had cut one of them off early June anyways because I didnt see a future with her and she was pushing for it, but its been a wild ride and Saturday they announced it was the First day of Summer, and I already felt like I was waist deep in the middle of the summer when I heard that.

I'm not going to sit here and act like I don't have it easy though. I got a ripped physique.. I was doing a recomp that lasted almost 6 months now just to get completely shredded.. I do welll in all areas of life and cold approach to me is pretty easy these days.
Where are you located? Everything around me is pretty dead or has a terrible ratio of dudes:girls.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Where are you located? Everything around me is pretty dead or has a terrible ratio of dudes:girls.
Chicago, IL,-- Theres jus tons to do here in the summer from music festivals, to street / neighborhood / art festivals, bar crawls, beach, malls that are busy on the weekends, alot of touristy areas to hangout and meet people, parties, nightlife, yacht parties (some event companies throw them on a mega 2 and 3 floor yacht), concerts, you name it.. Food festivals too I forgot to mention and a bunch of free stuff/free events

I do travel a bit but i'm pretty homebody to my city since I'm comfortable here.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, just wanted to see if others were having a similar experience or if I'm missing something.
yes. I live in a college town. all the college students go away for the summer + the good bars close up shop for the summer (because they hire college students as bartenders/security/bouncers here).

summer is for being with and doing stuff with your gf imo

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving to a bigger City may get the OP older uglier women, but it won’t get him any hot young girls. Anything hot and young is snatched up right away, even in the Big Cities,.

I used to think moving to a Big City would get me laid every other day. I moved to one of the most expensive cities in the world. Much worse than when I was living in a small City,

In the small City I went out with a 8/10, Maxim model, 8/10, 8/10, 9/10. In the Big City, I got older divorced women flaking.

Reactions: BPH

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving to a bigger City may get the OP older uglier women, but it won’t get him any hot young girls. Anything hot and young is snatched up right away, even in the Big Cities,.

I used to think moving to a Big City would get me laid every other day. I moved to one of the most expensive cities in the world. Much worse than when I was living in a small City,

In the small City I went out with a 8/10, Maxim model, 8/10, 8/10, 9/10. In the Big City, I got older divorced women flaking.
Since you kinda understand my situation, having lived in it, what would be your suggestion for the summer?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you kinda understand my situation, having lived in it, what would be your suggestion for the summer?
Brother I’m the wrong guy to ask. You should ask the guys on Sosuave who can get women with their eyes closed.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its only the end of June and this month has been a wild one for me lol. I honestly feel bad though man because this is like such an odd forum to be on and be successful with women when you know others are hurting.. Best i can do is try to motivate others any way i can or give people insight.

People need to really realize that nothing came overnight for me.. and certainly not for any of these guys people look up to.
Hell no brother. Keep sharing your success stories. Men that are hurting need to stfu, sit back listen and take notes.

This is a perfect example. OP says the SUMMER is F up...so we better trigger OP to put on different glasses and see life from a rather positive perspective.

OP lives in a population of 70k. A lot of problems here would be solved by moving to a larger city where there are more options. Make more money get the fvck out of bum town
Coincidentally I also live in a 70k ish town. I am from the second biggest city though. 70 k means there are still plenty of women who you've never seen, a tourist here and there, a new woman moving in ect. Been here a couple of years now and I've fecked plenty of women. Remember, those women ALSO want D close to home if possible...if possible.

But the most important thing to know is that if a woman really feels you she'll travel. Got one coming over to my small town later today, she needs to travel 2,5 hours...plenty of women here have Bf,s on the other side of the country. Once the imprint is " finished ", they'll somehow get blinded and dont care about distance that much. Hell, if Leo or Denzel tells a woman to get a plane ticket and come over they will. Just be a unique character and personality, don't be a generic throwaway type of men who imitates someone else.

Eventually a move to a bigger city might be better, but 70 K is definitely good enough to work with.

Yeah these replies kinda solidified what my initial thought was.

I gotta visit Arizona sooner than later and get out of here...
you were biased even before any answer came in. So what, this summer is already dead and gone ? So you go monk mode untill you moved to visit a bigger city? Instead of finding a way to make it work where you at?

It's just a way to hide behind whatever reason or excuse you're having to NOT make it work. No knock on you OP. Just saying you can't role over and die this easily. Put up a damn fight at least.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP lives in a population of 70k. A lot of problems here would be solved by moving to a larger city where there are more options. Make more money get the fvck out of bum town
While your overall conclusion is correct that @BPH needs to move to a larger area, your categorization of Wilmington, DE as a bum town is incorrect. Wilmington, DE alone has slightly over 70,000 people. However, Wilmington is a part of New Castle County in Delaware. New Castle County is a small area with over 450,000 people. In theory, New Castle County would be a large enough dating pool. In practice, that 450,000 population within a quite short distance isn't as good as it sounds.

The biggest problem with Wilmington/New Castle County is that it sits in the shadow of Philadelphia. Downtown Wilmington to Downtown Philadelphia is only 32 miles. There's a valid argument that Wilmington/New Castle County is simply a large bedroom community type area for Philadelphia. Philadelphia is a metro area of 6.2 million+ (including the 450,000 in New Castle County in Delaware) and the boundaries of that metro are defined in the picture/article below.

1687606703034.png

In the Greater Philadelphia area, more of the action for singles is located closer to Downtown Philadelphia. @BPH needs to get a place with roommates closer to Philadelphia rather than live with his parents in Wilmington.

If @BPH were to live in Philadelphia, he could probably take advantage of his social circle connections from attending high school and college in Delaware. He could move to Philadelphia with a ready made social circle. The easiest way to get a girlfriend with the least amount of grief and frustration is through a social circle. He has his best chance of having a social circle in Philadelphia.

If @BPH were to move to Phoenix, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, or Orlando as he's considered, he is just another anonymous penis in an ocean of anonymous penises in those markets. He has no social circle advantage in any of those cities, but he would be helped by the fact he is 6'0" and fit.

@BPH is an attraction-seduction success story. He's put up a notch count of 80+ living in a bedroom community and living in his parents' home after his 25th birthday. I would consider that an outlier of success when considering his lifetime stats.