Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it me?

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got a question. Lately I've been getting very bored of girls. Everytime I go out with one it's just not that fun. Now I meet new and different girls every week, go out with them and then never call them back because I don't want to go out with them anymore.

Lately I feel like staying at home on friday and saturday nights just doing my own thing. There are some girls that interest me but not enough so where I want to spend time with them more than once a week.

I know quite a few are interested in being my gf but I'm not sure if I want a gf just yet. But the thing is that I don't want to wait too long before the see that it's hopeless going after me. Something like this did happen to me. This girl was very interested and went after me for like 3 months. I only show a little interest and she gave up. Now I'm starting to like her, probably cause she lost all interest in me and I see that as a challenge.

Anyway I'm just wondering if I'm going through some phase. I use to be an afc but now I get my fair share of girls. However when I was an afc, I had a goal to be around girls, even now when I can have my pick, I feel that I don't need to be around them.

mcqueen207

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks are not the be all/end all that the AFC thinks they are. If you are living your life the way you want, eventually you will meet one that you want to spend time with. If not, don't kid yourself into thinking you need a woman... cuz they are there. You ARE the prize... remember? The woman has to fit your criterion... if they don't... do your own thing.

Reaction score
Maybe you ought to have a think about just what you want out of a relationship?

Sounds to me like you're looking for more than just good looks... decide what it is what you want and go after it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You've just reached the point where you no longer define your worth by whether or not you can get a woman. You aren't "needy" and are comfortable with your own company. That's a good state of mind to be in. You don't HAVE to date all the time, either. If you meet someone you really click with and want to spend time with, then date them, but don't feel like you have to power date all kinds of women you really aren't very interested in.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate you guys replying. Well I’m certainly not going for looks anymore. Most of the girls I date tend to just as good as the other one so beauty is hard for me to differentiate. As far as personality goes, I’ve notice that most girls don’t have what it takes to intrigue me. I’m surprise at how many girls are just as clueless about the game as every other guy out there.

The thing is that a few of my relationship occurred after the initial meeting. I wasn’t attracted to them at all in the first place but their personality grew on me and we started dating. I’m just hoping that I don’t make the same mistake by letting some of these girls go just because I wasn’t feeling like going out all the time.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
After you get tired of crawling like a baby, walking becomes the next new exciting thing to do. After you get bored with just walking running becomes the next exciting thing to do, and after you walking, a bike, after a bike a car. The brain gets tired or "full" of any experience dont repeatly and will look to do something different, or better. Everything about life is about evolving, and when you begin getting girls after a while you need to do something else to stimulate your mind. Set new goals.

ps. This is why guys lose their girls to the next guy, because you begin to do the same thing over and over again, they get bored, and seek to do something new with the next guy. Dont get mad because every human being does it, how many times back to back do you think you can listen to your favorite song before it no longer becomes your favorite song, or anything else for that matter. Women like routine 1000 times less then men do. If there are 60 bars in your town, don't keep going to the same one becuase it's "our spot".
Learn to do different things after you have passed the last stage.
It should be a, b then c, not a, b, then a,b, then a,b again. Nor should it be a, b, x. Don't skip stages but dont stay stuck on them either.