Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it me or...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or are girl's heads blowing up more and more by the second. Lately it seems as though all these average looking girls think they are playboy models, and they **** roses.

Must be too many AFC's blowing their **** up.:cuss:

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i dunno girls around your age, but i'm 17 and these girls in my school think they are 8-10's when in reality they are 5-6's at best, and they act like they can get anyone. what's sad is that there are lots of guys in my school who actually chase after them.... and act AFC over them... what results is that those "hot girls" end up getting no one cause they reject all these AFC's, and the people ground in reality decide to date outside of the school. it works out, these AFC's and and girls who think they are all that don't reproduce, at least not now...

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least its average girls thinking they're the sh1t. Where I live it's these fat cows trying to wear these clothes that just weren't made for them. It's like watching sausage casing being filled. I mean, where the hell do they get off? When did it become "sexy" to have fat rolls hanging out of halter tops?