Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it lame to ask a girl if she has single friends

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i was after this girl but it turns out she has bf so i backed off. we texted a little. would it be lame to ask her if she has any single friends?

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not do this. If you find out she does have hot friends (somehow) then they are obviously fair game because she turned you down.

Do you have mutual friends or did you just meet her?

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on your mindset bro. If she perceives you as a good catch them of.course she should be willing to introduce you. She has a bf already so why not? Especially if she's hot. Hot chicks often have hot friends. If you haven't really established good rapport with her then I might say forget it though... Might be kinda weird. If you showed heavy interest in her already ya might want to forget it also. That could be weird too.

If you do, just keep it fun, don't be serious. If you say it in person, (reccomended!) Then say it with a grin! If you text it, I'd say something more along the lines of "so what's up then, you don't have any single friends? ;)" over "do you have any single friends?"

Just my two cents. Overwelmingly though my response would be... Well why not?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, man, it reeks of desperation and you are giving her power. See if you can get into her social circle (never a bad idea in general) and see what chicks are floatin around in her world. This of course needs to happen naturally over the course of months, so be patient. Be indifferent about getting laid whether it's today or in 6 months, so what? Tis about all you can do.

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Put yourself in her shoes for a second..."he just tried to get with me and now asks if I have friends?" Definitely lame.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are decent friends sometimes they will introduce you, but its still up to you to do the work.You'd be surprised how many girls want to play matchmaker.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortuneately it is, it would be good if it wasn't, that way i can find out if a girl is single before hitting on her

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like I'm going to be the black sheep here.. I don't find it lame. Of course, it all depends on you, your personality, game, and the women's perception of you. I've had a few lady friends that used to hook me up with pvssy all the time. It was by no means quality (cute girls, just a little crazy), but still pvssy. I fvcked and became really good friends with a stripper who knew a lot of slvtty friends. I would invite her everywhere with me as social proof and told her to bring her friends and she would always deliver. In return I would invite my coolest friends. We all had a mutual understanding that we're going to have fun, not get too serious, and no one would get hurt. It worked, for awhile.

Sometimes ex-gfs can be useful for hooking you up with new tail as well. I know this goes against mostly everyone's ideology, but as long as you keep your emotions in check, it's possible to break up and still be friends. This advice is more or less for kids in high school, who are generally forced to see their ex's face everyday anyway. This would sometimes work for me.

Also, if your best buddy is dating a chick and you are constantly the third wheel all the time, you damn well better ask your buddy's chick for a blind date. You're doing EVERYONE a favor.

I think if you already have a reputation as a player, then asking seems anything but a big deal. But if you haven't developed your game, and people still wonder if you're a virgin or not.. then completely ignore everything I've just stated.

-Scars

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't ever ask. If she has any intention of hooking you up she'll do it on her own initiative. The better she knows you and understands your taste in women the more likely it will happen.

However this will only happen if she doesn't intend to turn you into an orbiter. As such it should be rather obvious early on if there is a chance or not.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
O.P If the chick thought you were a "great catch" she would've already offered you to meet her single friends. IF and ONLY IF she had a serious boyfriend otherwise she would immediately have taken you for herself before doing so. (Most likely the friend chicks introduce you to is always the one you don't want anyway.)

YOU asking her to introduce you to her friends is pretty much setting you up to be friendzoned by the group as the desperate dude.

Don't ask. If you meet the rest of them go for it on your own WITHOUT permission.