Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it just me or do girls hate getting a photo?

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a ponder of this topic.

No, I havn't tried taking a pic of a chick at all recently. But the thought occured to my mind when I was looking through my photo album. It appears girls have followed some type of camera trend and the only photos I have of chicks is them having their hand over the lens.

It's not really a big issue here but why is it do they dislike having their picture taken at a appropriate time. Yet they love to have pictures of me at any given moment :confused: .

Someone please tell me I'm not the only here that suffers from this. You ask for a innocent pic to have on your phone or whatever and they go ape sh!t. When you ask for a photo and they say no, do you usually persuade and joke around until you get it?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insecurity?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Don't force it, a lot of girls don't like getting their pictures taken when they aren't ready. Insecure maybe, like LikRetsam said.

Although if she's interested enough, she'll let you. ;)

sugar*

Reaction score
Girls like getting their picture taken, you just have to do it quick. They hate it when you make them smile forever and carry out the time it takes to take the picture, you know what i mean. They feel stupid, just do it quick or whatever and don't make it such a big deal. But don't do it candid. They will probably be mad at you. So just don't make it a big deal and they will most likely be cool with it, unless like they said before, they are insecure.