Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it Harder for Black Men Who Approach White Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been curious about this for a while and I think it is an important discussion. It seems to me that here in the United States, black men are expected to act a certain way. We are expected to generally be the jerks/bad boy kind, some women assume that just because a man is black, he's very freaky sexually and would be able to satisfy most of their sexual needs. In my experience approaching white women here in America, many of them expect me to act like a thug. Most seem surprised to discover that instead, I seem to be more of the intellectual guy who can hold a conversation, is laid back and generally well-composed and polite. I don't walk around talking loudly and cursing out and attempting to make a fool out of myself in public; I don't do drugs and have never been involved in fights or with the judicial system. I don't wear baggy white T-shirts or hanging denim pants with Timbalands. Unfortunately enough, there seem to be quite a good number of white women who seem to perceive black men as nothing more than pieces of meat. They don't think we are good enough to have longterm relationships with or to be introduced to their parents some time the line. They only seem to think sex, sex, sex. So when they come across black men who in their minds appear to fit the so-called "nice guy" category, they become confused, don't know what to do, and more often than not, run away because they think to themselves, "this one probably won't be good in bed."

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
many people hear will tell u girls of any race dont like nice guys. And this aint true at all i know many white girls who will do anything to keep they black guy and want a long term relationship. But yea i see what u sayin but most black woman dont want a nice dude either.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

It's ironic, though, that most of these same black women in the U.S. complain that black men are lazy, irresponsible parents, don't want to get jobs, and are overwhelmingly in jail and involved with the justice system, whereas most of these men made those foolish decisions back then in an attempt to get these women to find them attractive-to be anything but a "nice guy." On the other hand, by then, the so-called nice guy who was rejected throughout college for being too much into the books, not thuggish enough, not exciting enough, etc. has worked hard and his struggles have produced fruit. More often than not, he wouldn't want to talk to those women who rejected him back then. Ironically, they now consider him "a good brother" because he has become successful. This thug culture certainly does a great deal of harm to the American dating scene and to American youth. It doesn't help at all.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience approaching white women here in America, many of them expect me to act like a thug. Most seem surprised to discover that instead, I seem to be more of the intellectual guy who can hold a conversation, is laid back and generally well-composed and polite.
So, your experience is based on speculation of a woman's reaction to the color of your skin. Your argument is flawed, this discussion has been beaten to death, and it usually ends up in a flame war. As a result, discussion of racial issues isn't allowed on the forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.