Is it good to game to girls at the same time

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was spitting game at two girls in my class and they both seemed to react positively to it, but is it smart to continue to try to get two girls at the same time or should I just pick one and go for her.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
lol, gamin 2 chicks at once. pretty damn good. i couldnt have pulled that off if i tried. im not a group guy. but ultimatly there is going to be one ur interested in more than the other one. so pick her and try to get her. and if it dont work out, than u always have the other to fall back on,lol:cool:

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha def try get wit both of them because u are single so its not like cheating so they cant get mad now if you hook up wit one of them then yea dont try to do both unless you can pull it off without gettin caught

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 chicks at the same time :rockon:

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it works better if they are friends, they get jealous and start to fight over you

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im so prud of myself when I came to this site even holding a decent convo with a chick was impossible for me. Now I am gaming 2 at the same time. Today, one of them pretty much forced me to take her #, and I'll admit I am not the greatest at kino but the other one started it with me.

Anyways as for tmrw I am gonna pick one and sing them like a corny love song and see what happens.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
class as in "class of 2000" or class as in "algebra"?

i don't think it's a good idea doing it in the same classroom.

better at separate times, i think.

Alex_1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Divide and conquer, these b itches know that there's competition but don't discourage iether one, i'd suggest working behind the scene, like in the hallways with when the others not around.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're in my same class as in english, and ya I like the idea of trying to make them compete. Whatever, I am just using them as practice and we'll see what happens from there.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daamn same class. I tried two but in diferent class's. Didnt work out (well one anyway, the other left). Gonna try again today/tomorow. Cool ****.

If you think about it it makes better sense to multi-pimp.You can reduce the effort on each and stastically one will work. You get a 'keeper' for the same effort as random girl. :d