Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it ever OK to say I LOVE YOU first?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay.. we have different views and opinions, that's fine.

Let's stick to what we do best. ;)

And yes, do get that squat up.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl has the hots for you, then you could say "I have sex with my dog!" and she'd still think it was romantic.

But if she thinks you're a pathetic loser, nothing you say will make a difference.

Reaction score
never say it first!!! i swear it almost ruined me

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well it depends, every relationship is different, but do something realy romantic once in a while to show her that u love her.
But what if u meet a person that is exactly like us, her girlfriend tells her that you should always say it first, then arent we abit screwed??
I think its best to say:"i am falling in love with you" rather than the "i love you" because that way u are showing that you are advancing and u r serious, but at the same time indicating that u want her to say it first.
Trust me guys this works.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
Of course it's okay.. sometimes I worry about you guys.

Actually, I often do.

Yea can't u say it and yet still act alpha or DJ or whatever ur supposed to be?
I mean cant u say i love u and then still be cool and a challenge. Just cuz u say it doesn't mean ur gonna become an insecure needy guy. I feel like im doin a good job wit my girl so far, and i think im fallin in love wit her, and i tink she may feel the same, she calls me alot and wants to see me all the time. Im gonna wait for her to say it cuz u guys scared me out of sayin it lol But i dunno what if 6 months passes and she dont say it, shouldnt i say it?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually say I love you at the beginning of the first date. "I love you and want to be the father of your babies!!!" Then after I finish that, I wash out my mouth with listerine and leave the house to pick up the girl.

The_Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
There is no good reason to stop you from saying it, as long as you mean it.

A lot of the negative views bought out in this thread are based on fear. Fear that the woman will use your love declaration against you. Is a Don Juan scared of a woman's powers? I sincerely hope the answer is no.

If you mean it, and you are sure it will not create an akward situation, by all means say it. It only relinquishes your power within the relationship if you let it.

Just because we have balls, doesn't mean we have to pretend to not have emotions.
I think u are the smartest man on this board. I agree with you 100%. People here are so scared of failure that we come up with stupid rules like "NEVER SAY IT FIRST!" ... wut the hell just say it if it feels right

Reaction score
my personal opinion is that it's better to wait for the other person to say it first, it's just the safer play. you can scare women away otherwise

Augie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have several Female friends and I can say while I agree saying it straight away isn't very Manly but if after 5 months and you do love her just say it for the chances are her girl friends are bagging the crap out of you for not, sure it may scare her off, but if that's the case then you really don't have much of a relationship.

Women love talking about he holds my hand or how he touches me and o his sweet, yes a Women wants a Man not a Boy, but a true Man is a leader and a Leader is open about what he wants and if he loves a chick then that's what he wants, maybe its best if it comes in the form of a conversation about the world, but actions speak louder than words and if you really love her she will already know it