Is it cool to take advice from women about dating?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Over time, I've heard that it can help, but it will show women that you are clueless about women (turn-off)

But would you or would you not ask a woman for dating advice and why?

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked a woman for dating advice a few times, she said follow your heart. So I did, it fvcked everything up lol

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I would not ask women for dating advice. Women will tell you what the think they won't, but in reality they don't know what they want. They'll tell you they want a sensitive, caring man. They'll tell you to pamper the woman and buy gifts and flowers. Girls say they want it, but when they get it, they run like hell.

What they really want is a challenge. They want a man who lives in his own reality and doesn't try to be a part of her reality. They want you to man up and not buy their love, not beg for their love, and they don't even want you to kiss their arse. Seriously, taking advice from a woman is a bad idea.

You can get all the advice you need from men who have experience. Then you have to go out and practice. Practice, practice, practice. You also have to test out all the theories you can. Find out what works by going out and doing it. You can read until the day you die and take advice until the day you die, but it won't help you a bit until just go out and do it.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, they usually give crap advice. But I like to bounce stuff off of them anyway, just to see what they say. Because although the advice is usually bad, they can tell you what a girl is thinking....

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever heard a woman say "I'm tired of jerks, I want a nice guy"?
Then they go out with the biggest jerk you know while totally ignoring the nice guy (you)?
How's that for taking their advice.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The female perspective though useful, it should never act as more than a supplement to your own good judgment and instinct.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
The female perspective though useful, it should never act as more than a supplement to your own good judgment and instinct.
:up:

Females say one thing and do another.

They don't work on logic or words, but emotions. Of course they will never tell a guy to act like a real man, simply because they've had their hearts broken too many times by men who didn't need them.

Women don't like to get stepped on, so they give advice contrary to what they really want, because the truth is that women DO like to be stepped on. They want to be dominated.

They give you "nice guy" advice in the hopes that she can conquer you and move on to her next prey.

Now do you want to be the nice guy who gets nexted by a woman while she's blowing someone else, or would you rather be a man who doesn't even need a woman? It's totally an individual choice.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating advices from women: no.

Help from them (as wingwomen & social proof) in dating: yes.

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take advice from women as much as you can, just make sure you're learning from what they do, not what they say. This is the best advice they will give you, especially coupled with all the verbal contradictions.

When you start observing women's behaviour, all their 'advice' to men is just white noise. That said, I have met two exceptions to this rule. Both gave me advice that correlated entirely with the DJ stuff (which I already knew by then!)

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only ask a woman about what has previously worked on them, and what has previously turned them off. Or about birthday presents and clothes.

Never ask what they want or dont want in a guy, cuz they have no control over attraction. You can ask them what the dyckhead that just cheated on them did to get in their pants the first time. It's all about asking the right questions.

Of course, here, we can ask the dyckhead directly how he got her in bed.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say no but, I'll listen anyways to hear what they gotta say. Some have actually gave me decent advice.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Wow, pretty great answers ya'll! I'd have to agree with the fact that you'll get nice guy advice by asking women.

If I can bring a wingwoman to a club, I would if I could!

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
I ask ch1cks all the time about advice If i have problem. Some say oh just be nice and be honest and talk to her. Then others say fvck her and play games with her. Which usually works better than being honest.

Sneaky_Beta

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do recall a time i asked an especially hot woman about a problem. she seemed to know a lot, and was particularly helpful in identifying a "test". and said something like "all women think alike"...but that was pretty much it.