Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it cool for guys to throw sexual insults at women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimi

Reaction score
A guy said something disgusting to me at this 'political' forum. I wasn't even talking to him. Just taking the side of the political party I liked. I didn't say stuff like your sister or your mother :cuss: blah blah (usu. what girls do around here)... I just told him it was for political discussion and there are other places for people like him. Not the best counter strategy for such people... but why be so disrespectful w/t a reason? :cry:

And I just realized this forum was for men only... oh well :eek:

Last edited:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah! But there are those who take politics deeply to heart. He said it to upset you....and it worked.

Ignore him, and don't respond to his bait. He'll flame the wrong person and get banned soon enough.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mimi's got the signs of being yet another troll.

feed the trolls at your own risk, you have been warned.

mimi

Reaction score
Well I did ban him... but arrggg i am still on fire. Maybe people like me shouldn't even go to ANY forum.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
mimi are you talking about that hilarious ****y + funny line that canadian catnip so cleverly came up with?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
what's with the recent serge of women among us?
I'm thinking if you looked around Loveshack you'd probably find the source. I think the poster iqqi is recruiting trolls to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.