Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it Biology, Evolution, Science, that we guys always have to do the approaching?

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
Why is knowing what you want and going after it a Masculine, Manly thing? does it say in the Bible or what? did God say so? To be honest, I sometimes feel like instigating violence instead of being assertive, approaching women, talking to them, initiating things with them, etc. As in, I would like to beat up a girl's boyfriend out of anger and jealousy, show the girl I have the Balls to endure some hits to my body.
If you want to trust the judgement of a woman for the course of a relationship (and that is what you are doing by letting her pick you) more power to you. Sure the first few women you decide to go after may be nuts, but at least you will learn to know what you don't want after the experience is over. In time your decision making skills will improve to the point where you can spot a loser a mile away.
As far as God and the Bible they don't factor in any way, shape or form in my decision making. If these institutions do factor in your decisions you have additional obstacles to overcome.

Last edited:

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do men have to have confidence but women don't have to? why do men have to be comfortable and content, secure with themselves but women don't have to?

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are whining. The sexes are not equal and do not play the same game. Accept the world is unfair and play the hand you are dealt to the best of your ability. That is all any of us can ever do.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
You are whining. The sexes are not equal and do not play the same game. Accept the world is unfair and play the hand you are dealt to the best of your ability. That is all any of us can ever do.
yeah, i do it because i have to, not because i want to