Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it better to show a girl your interest, or put it on hold till the right moment?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll explain the title, I didn't really know how to verbalize it. Let's say I pulled a move on one of the girls (in bold simply so I don't hear the answer "spin more plates") I'm pursuing from one of my social circle, it didn't give anything though. However, I'm not going to abandon this option right away.

Now what I was wondering is, should I attempt to pull a move again after a few months to show I still hold interest in her, or wait to see if her interest in me spikes up (if it ever happens) and then go for it?

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BannedGod said:
...should I attempt to pull a move again after a few months to show I still hold interest in her, or wait to see if her interest in me spikes up (if it ever happens) and then go for it?
You should display (non-verbally) interest from the get go while she has interest in you! Thats the time to go in for the kill. If you have the chance contact her now with some random fluff (as she is within your circle) then inviite her out one on one.

Waiting is a bad idea, what is the reason for waiting a few months? By that time she would have forgotten about you or consider you a friend.

There's even the possibily she will be sucking some guys **** within your social circle when you next see her.

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duracell_Bunny said:
You should display (non-verbally) interest from the get go while she has interest in you!
I've been having a problem with this...Can you elaborate?

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
MyTeamSupreme said:
I've been having a problem with this...Can you elaborate?
Strong eye contact, flirting/teasing, touching, closeness, asking her out, ect..

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, even a monkey doesn't make the same mistake twice. Move on, learn from your experience. Ironically, doing this has the highest chance of increasing her interest above anything else.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reeks of AFCness, you want to know whether you should take ACTION or wait for the RIGHT moment. Duh, take action and get rejected if you fail and if you pass you get the girl. Fail and you will stop wasting your mental resources strategizing tactics to increase her buying temperature and get it over with and if you get the girl you won't be wasting time making threads like these cause you'll be too busy railing her.

Stop wasting your time thinking about A girl when there's thousands in your area code who would just love to meet a guy like you. Get to know her, flirt, escalate and make her give you an answer. Not verbally of course but if she agrees to your escalation then she likes you if not, there are plenty more battles to be won!

Waiting is a tactic women use, they see someone they like they just sit there uselessly and hope he approaches or they get within his proximity and hope the dude has a clue. They may never get what they want, they may only have the option of choosing from what's available even if the choices are crap. A man takes action and goes after what he wants, after what he believes he deserves. Don't wait around hoping things will work out and the stars will align and all that romance bull. Make sh*t happen