Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it bad to have this image

Manonamission

Don Juan
Reaction score
the last two nights I've gone out, I've ran into two HB 8's. I work A LOT, so I dont get to go out much. Anyway I spent about an average of 20 minutes talking to them each, and at the end I tried to number close. The first girl told me she didn't want to give me her number because she thought I was a player. I told her that she should give me her number and find out, adding to the fact that she doesn't know if I am or not. She agreed. Second girl said the same thing, I tried the same approach and she shot back with "That's the best you can do? I thought someone so confident would find something much more clever than that." I just got pissed off, smiled at her and said "sweetheart you'll never have any idea just how clever I can really be. nice to meet you" and walked away. She was eyeing me the rest of the night, but that got me to ponder.

Is it bad to be labeled as a player? I know some women love that, but I've run into it quite a bit over the years that women mistakingly think I'm a player...when in reality I'm not. Just your normal guy.

I also am an above average good looking guy, girls tell me that i'm "good looking" and "very handsome" a lot. That made me wonder if my ****y attitude may give off the appearance that I'm a player, and ruin my chances?

Thoughts on this?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They both gave you a 5hit test. You passed one, and you failed one. "Player" is just a label, and you let it get to you with the second girl. Next time, just thank her for the compliment and continue on with your game.

Women don't care if you are labelled as a player or not. It all depends on how you make them feel.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
They both gave you a 5hit test. You passed one, and you failed one. "Player" is just a label, and you let it get to you with the second girl. Next time, just thank her for the compliment and continue on with your game.

Women don't care if you are labelled as a player or not. It all depends on how you make them feel.
ditto

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh what the fvck you guys.

it wasnt a **** test, it was an indicator of something he failed to do - build enough comfort.

Remember MM? Attract-Comfort-Seduce.

He probably totally ignored the comfort part, and hence the player comment. If you want to do solid closes, you need to follow the rules. Even if they gave him the numbers, they still would have been flakes.

Live, learn, move on.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to agree with desdinova and badass canadian. I recently had a girl say to me that "i must go out an pickup girls" all the time, a player. she still had sex with me a few hours later. The next night i was with 2 girls who said the same thing. its all how you play it, girls want a desirable man even if he is a player

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it's a good thing. It will cause women to wonder what it is about you that attracts so many other women to you. Naturally, being the curious creatures that they are, they'll want to find out for themselves :) And remember, chicks themselves, are serious, career players!