Is it awkward to cold approach in the train? subway? train/subway station?

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
On any given day, I see tons of HB's while I'm waiting for the train or riding on the subway. Is it creepy to make these approaches or not? Will approaching a HB on the train put me on the same level as a homeless person asking for money on the subway? Will I develop a reputation for being THAT guy very quickly on the subway if I make tons of approaches on it or am I just being insecure? I'm talking about making these approaches on the same subway train I take to go to and come home from work everyday in an urban area.

PS. There is a homeless guy I've seen 5 times already on the same subway train that I regularly take who asks for money from passengers. I mention this to highlight the frequency with which the same passengers might see me making cold approaches, which could be embarrassing.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only awkward if you make it awkward, approach her and work your magic

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think you're on the same level as a drunk bum. Yeah you're on that level.
If you think you're hot sh1t.. She'll be flattered you approached her.

It's all in your head. Don't expect anything good or bad from the situation. Just go naturally "Wow, that girl's kinda cute.. I'm gonna go talk to her and get her number." Worst scenario is that she says "no" and you never see her again. So what?

.. And here's whats happening from any guy or girl that may be judging you for this..

Guy thought : Wow what a creeper loser!
real thought : I wish I had the balls to approach that babe!

Girl thought : OMG I can't believe that slvt actually gave out her number to that random guy on the train!
real thought : I wish that guy approached ME so I could give him MY number so he could bang ME tomorrow night. UGH!

mayasophia

Reaction score
most people are bored, most people want to have some kind of human interaction in life. I think most people would enjoy meeting someone new. As the others say, its on you. If you are awkward, you might make others feel awkward, but even if that is the case, after a few days of doing it, it will seem normal to you.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least time it so if you get rejected, you don't have to stand next to her in a crowded train for a few stops. That could be awkward.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking too much about the reactions you may get.

Just go in for it. When your attitude, body language, and overall vibe about you as a person is cool, not one where you're "asking for something" like a homeless dude, she will stop for you and hear out what you have to say.

Women will pick up on a guy's vibe in the first few seconds and can easily distinguish whether you're trying to sell her something etc.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
If you think you're on the same level as a drunk bum.
Guy thought : Wow what a creeper loser!
real thought : I wish I had the balls to approach that babe!

Girl thought : OMG I can't believe that slvt actually gave out her number to that random guy on the train!
real thought : I wish that guy approached ME so I could give him MY number so he could bang ME tomorrow night. UGH!
Very well said haha