Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it alpha..

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a first date with a chick, date went great . Kino was good, and escalated a lot.. Although she told me she doesn't kiss on the first date, when I went for it. (yeah ok..) but the IL was definitely high, she just was a bit reserved, and I wasn't trying to force myself onto her... (not even trying to figure that pandora's box out)

I'm gonna ignore her for a bit and see if her IL stays up for a few days and see what happens. In the meantime, gotta go get more plates and spin to win.

The question is, she had mentioned that she was going to a club on saturday(one she liked) and that I should join her. -- Is it alpha to ignore this request and make plans with another chick or what? I told her I'd think about it.

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say do whichever one you want. if you want to see her, go for it, if not, dont. Just dont act all jumpy excited at it, be cool, kinda like if we hang thats cool, if we dont, thats cool. Women love that indifference.

Id probably do it, just be casual and have a good time

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.

I'd counter offer with another date with just the two of you.

Bodhi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop trying to play all these f"cking mind games, you went on a date with her it was good, now she wants to take you to a place she is comfortable in and probably when there are drinks so she doesn't need to feel so reserved. Say yes and show this woman a good time. Get your head out of your @ss and show her a good time if it f"cks up then make plans with your other "plates" until then it sounds like your in dude