Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It a good or bad move to write her something for our 6 months day?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow the 20th makes 6 months that me and my gurl have been together, now just today we got back together of a little break up ( i guess u can call it that) but stuff is still shaky.

Whats a good thing to do tomorrow in our 6 month "milestone"

Sh1t i was thinking in not saying a thing to her but i thought that might be sort of cruel, i was thinking in writing her a little somethign and its a wrap, iono, thats why im asking yall.

What yall think?

earthshyne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad idea. It sets a precedent that you'll constantly have to work to live up to. And, if you're like most guys, sooner or later you'll forget and then there'll be hell to pay.

If she mentions it, sure, go for it. Give her a nice kiss, maybe a whispered "happy anniversary" or something. But unless she brings it up, keep your lip zipped.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How on earth do people remember specific dates for anniversaries? I can't even remember the week, much less the day, unless I write it down without losing it.

Reaction score
BFL, you are sounding like a woman - what the hell are you talking about - a 6-month what??? Bastard, quit watching the oprah winfrey show - you are starting to sound like a biatch!!!!!!!

tim_n

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I remember my ex's 'anniversary' was because it was september the 1st, 2001. She went to New York :- )

Ten days later and I was getting a little stressed as she'd mentioned she was sightseeing that day.

Fortunately she'd visited the twin towers the year before, but we've got a spooky picture of them the day before when she did a boat trip out of the harbour.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
Thats retarded... 6 months is nothing, I can't stand how chicks make a big deal out of absolutely nothing. Get her a whole bunch of flavoured condoms or edible panties and let her guess at what your going to do for your 'special day' with her.
Actually six months is a big deal. Not necessarily a reason to celebrate but it is a milestone in a committed relationship. Most relationship health is determined at the six month mark. It's at this point where the crossroad of continue to solidify the relationship or branch off, cut your losses and find another path.

Given that, it may be worthwhile to have a serious talk about LTR (if that is the goal). It's best to put all expectations out on the table and begin paving the way to establish a seemingly smooth relationship path. Now the real work begins.