Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it a good idea to date more than one girl at a time????

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

I hope you are joke'N.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on exactly what you mean by 'dating.' If you're spending an arm and a leg to impress a girl each time you go out, you're doing something wrong.

But if you're dating smart (like a woman) by just going out to have a good time (whatever that means to you), why not date a bunch of women?

Personally, I wouldn't lead them on though. I'd tell them that I was 'going out' but only if they asked. If they are persistant and ask what that meant, I'd just give them an strange look and repeat 'I go out.' We're not dating, it's none of their damn business!

Cisco

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date until you find that gem of a woman that truly is a woman. Not a monkey, mercenary, attention *****, or psycho

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trajhenkhet
Date until you find that gem of a woman that truly is a woman. Not a monkey, mercenary, attention *****, or psycho
Exactly... try to date as much as you can personally handle at one time. There will never be a dull moment.

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Live it up to the fullest, and of course, date as many people as you want to. As long as you haven't really committed to anyone, it's fine to see other people. I have a girlfriend of almost a year and I still see other girls. Casually though, but I always end up using them for practice to hone my communication skills :p

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if it is just DATING, it is fine. I do this all the time.

However, the moment you're committed to be exclusive (i.e., bf and gf), then that's probably a bad idea to date other girls.

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's my situation.........

i've been going out with girl A for about a week now, but I want girl B a lot more

apparently girl B's roommates found out that i'm dating girl A, and they already know I have interest in girl B

i thought if girl B found out about me dating girl A then it might might ruin my chances of getting with girl B

but then again it could work to my advantage because if she knew i was dating other girls it could raise her interest level

i dunno.........just a thought