is how much it my call?

thebiglimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
i went on a second date with this girl. first date i was invited to her place, we made out, then cuddled, spending the night there.

the second date we were not on point. we were both tired and the attraction was lessened on her part mainly because i was looking and feeling like crap.
this time we sat on the front steps of her place and kissed and cuddled a bit, but neither one of us made an attempt to go up to her place.

we just sat there for hours until the sun came up and parted ways!

of course i wanted to go up to her place, but i didn't say anything because she didn't invite me.

but is this something i could have initiated?

and how could i have gone about doing it?

and now she has gone cold, letting me know in so many ways that she's not interested.

slight

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't escalate when you had to and that probably made her lose a bit of interest.

You really sat in front of her place the whole night? I would've said "We should go inside" or something along those lines.

Don't feel bad about it though, it happens. Just don't go overboard with the text messages and back off a little bit.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No chemistry. Should have escalated, but my guess is that it wouldn't have mattered, but at least you would have gotten some sex.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing that you not escalating and taking her to bed made her feel somewhat rejected. She was left wondering "why isn't this guy trying to have sechs with me",....... "does he not find me attractive enough"? By failing to act, you friend zone a girl! A girl most likely isn't going to invite you up, she has been socially conditioned that is what wh0res do. You could probably salvage this deal. Give it a little break and make it happen next time.

Or just chalk it up to a learning experience.

thebiglimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh so its usually the guy who insists on going inside? (no pun intended)

she did walk me all the way to her doorsteps (i didn't know where she lived. cuz last time we were dropped off there in taxi) and we sat for almost 2 hrs... but the chemistry was lousy.

she's upper middle class british btw. i don't know what difference that makes.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh so its usually the guy who insists on going inside? (no pun intended)

she did walk me all the way to her doorsteps (i didn't know where she lived. cuz last time we were dropped off there in taxi) and we sat for almost 2 hrs... but the chemistry was lousy.

she's upper middle class british btw. i don't know what difference that makes.
You should have screwed her on your first date.....you spent the night for God sakes. She handed you her p ussy and you said no. Escalate next time.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she ask you to enter her place/or go to yours. She made her mind to sleep with you.

Your job to make it happens.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave the green light to Fvck her the first date and you didn't perform your job. Honestly you are lucky you got a second date. If you get another date, you have one last chance to Fvck her so I'd make sure you have your sh!t together that day.

You never know when the chance will be given to you so you always need to be prepared...clearly you weren't.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
when you were making out and cuddling that first time you should have moved in for the kill.

once its cuddle mode like that you've got a green light.

Top Bottom