Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is her butt real?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bio 101 - asses and tits have one thing in common - they naturally have plenty of fat. There's plenty of logical (Darwinian) reasons for this being the case. Take the fat away, and you basically have a girl with no ass or tits.

The ones with no fat on their ass (great example are body builder women) look about as anti-feminine to me as can possibly be. I think liking that sort of thing might be flirting with gayness, tbh.

In the words of sir mix-a-lot "You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt". Forgive these ..... men.... ladies, for some of these men know not what they say. Close your ears Vida!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You MUST be homo to not like that.
Some of you guys are weird.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I am sorry but I like a girl's ass that is tight, athletic because she excercizes and eats right:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQYYHcj7o_0
Holy damn. Damn. Damn. Looks like the aspect ratio has been played with to make it more extreme, but pretty nice. Must be latina. Nice, but that is the limit of for me, bigger and it's just a freakshow. Saddlebags though :(

Of course Dolly Pardon was a freakshow too, didn't stop an entire generation of hicks from wanting to bang her. Also made her a rich woman.

azanon said:
bio 101 - asses and tits have one thing in common - they naturally have plenty of fat.
Women in general have more body fat and the arguments you make apply all over. Doesn't mean I want a hog.

"How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good? Put a nipple on it".

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to get into the squabble above, but I will say that anyone who says "plates" to refer to women is a tool. "DJ" does not mean "disc jockey" here, folks. The only "spinning" that happens here is when you tools are rightly used as tampons.

--​

I like big butts and I cannot lie. Unfortunately, the women around here aren't so fly; they're all petite and boring -- oh, sorry, I meant normal-looking. That's why I'm into jailbait with big breasts, lesbians I can't get, and girls built like guys.

How can anyone be attracted to normal-looking women? There's a reason why they're normal-looking: they look just like the next woman. If these are the sort of female fannies you've been hitting, your standards are way too low. You have to go after the chicks with crazy eyes, gimps, and the vertically challenged.

Just kidding. Jeez. ;)

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what these so called "thick" girls will look like after they pop out a couple of kids. They'll be obese. I'm a small guy as is, (5"9, 155). I personally like petite girls. If you hit it right you'll make their @$$ bigger anyways...