Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is having sex with your drunk wife a form of sexual abuse?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidently this woman thinks so ...

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/...ken_sex_with_my_husband_a_form_of_abuse_.html

My husband is kind, supportive, funny, generous, smart, and loving. However, I feel like I must divorce him. Six years ago, when we were in our early 20s and had just fallen in love, after a night of partying and drinking, he woke me up in the middle of the night and started to have sex with me. I was dozing and still drunk and, yes, I took my panties off myself. But when I realized that it was not OK for him to make advances on me in my state, I pushed him away and ran out.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never read these types of columns, but your post had me curious.

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised by Prudie's response. I guess I was assuming some Feminist BS. Prudie responded perfectly, imo.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Living in terror that expressing one’s perfectly normal sexual desire could end one’s marriage, and freedom, is itself a form of abuse. Stop acting like a parody of a gender-studies course catalog and start acting like a loving wife.'

well said

the projection of fear is itself an insult and a form of abuse, the moment I feel the slightest amount of antagonism, suspicion, ill will, or contempt from a female I tell her to fvck off and I leave....I tolerate no sh!t tests of any kind at any time.

Sh!t tests lead to Sh!t nothing else.

never jump through hoops for women ever

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 years ago? LOOOL husband is kind supportive funny loving? LOOL sounds like someone is look for an escape route outta beta husband land.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheer rhetorical games.

Is having sex with your drunk wife a form of sexual abuse?

Eliminating the bolded equivalencies from both sides of the equation reduces the question to:

Is your drunk wife abuse[d]?

Drunkedness is drug abuse, no question there. So again eliminating the equivalents reduces the question to:

Is [it] your wife?

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very neat reduction there, Down Low. It basically answers the question: if [it] IS your wife, then no, its not sexual abuse, its a part of being married.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That dude might be the poster boy for AFCness...he wanted to turn himself in for "rape" because he banged his wife while she was drunk...get the F out of here. I would have told her, cool, next time I'll leave you here and just go find a drunk girl at the club who would love swallowing my load while she is drunk...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with this girl and my buddies on my birthday last year. I got drunk as fvck. She had like one drink all night and drove me home at the end of the night. She came inside and I drunkenly flopped on my couch.

She undressed me and gave me a blow job.

I was sexually assaulted. What is the statute of limitations? I think I want to call this one in.

--

why is "blow job" without the space censored? We can't talk about those on a male oriented board about getting laid? Weird.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a prude. It's one thing to marry a woman who hates weed but this is ridiculous.